Meeting The Parents

My hand is in Andrew's as he pulls us from the office. I look back wanting the security of the office back. I see Mace smirking at me. I glare back.

"Don't sweat mate, they already love you." Andrew pulls me down the beautiful grand stares. Pictures hangs on the walls, distracting me from the nervousness.

The sound of voices pulls me from the pictures. My nervousness comes back. We get to the bottom of the stairs, turning right I'm pulled into the room full of people.

A lady sees me, standing up quickly, she runs over to me, hugging me tightly. I could tell it is his mother, they have the same green eyes. Andrea looks exactly like her. A man stands up too, he looks exactly like Andrew so I knew he is Andrew's father.

"I finally get to meet you. Come sit and tell me all about yourself!" She drags me to the couch, sitting me on it.

The man sits beside his wife. She grabs my hand, turning to me. "Andrew talks about you all the time. His words didn't justify though! You're so handsome!"

I blush at her words. "Thank you ma'am."

"None of that ma'am business. Call me Paisley and my husband David." She smiles at me.

"Ethan, my son tells me you are a child prodigy!" David gets my attention. I look to his strong form. His presents demands attention, and obedience.

"Yes sir." I smile at him politely.

"None of the sir business! You're family, call me David." He smiles begore continuing. "What type of prodigy are you?"

"I'm a music prodigy." I answer blushing.

"So what does that mean." Paisley gets my attention.

Looking at her. "I can play every instrument."

My words brings a smile to her face. "That's wonderful Ethan."

"What was the first instrument you played?" Ask Andrew. Looking towards the sound of his voice, I see he's sitting on a chair across from me.

"My father taught me the panio when I was 3." I look him in his beautiful eyes.

"He can sing too!" Andrea pipes up. Everyone in the room looks at me. Blushing I look cast my eyes down. "Him and his bamd had a performance last night. I recorded it. Want to Hear?"

Howls fill the room, looking around, the pack looks at me with smiles on their faces. I see David and Jenna in the crowd. So they're werewolves. I guess they don't mind that their Alpha is mated to a male.

Andrea pulls up a video on the touch screen tv. I'm standing at the front of the stage, with my bandmates behind me.

She plays the video, my voice fills the room. It's smooth and on pitch. I'm moving on stages. You could tell I'm having fun. I'm dancing and smiling. I'm a whole different person on stage! I'm not the shy outcast gay boy anymore! I'm someone!

The music begins to fade out. I'm breathing heavy, my face red. You could tell that I didn't care, that I loved it. My face said it all, like an open book.

"That was one of our best performance!" Summer throws herself at me. Catching her, I wrap my arms around her. "I can't wait for our performance tomorrow!"

"You have another?" Ask Andrew.

"Yes! At the Pierce again!" Summer answers excitedly.

"My man is going to kill it again." Mace comes over to me and we do our weird handshake. "Have you deci.ded what song we are going to play yet, 'cause we have to practice."

"Yeah man I'm thinking doing Angle Eyes by New Years Day feat. Chris motionless. Having Summer sing this time since it's her turn to sing." I say to my bandmates.

"I love that song!" Summer claps her hands.

"I know you do." I smirk at her. Arms wrap behind me, the sparks indicating it's Andrew. I lean against him. He purs in my ear. It does something to me. My body becomes hot, my skin clammy. A fire spreads through me.

Andrew moans. "It seems my little mate Is in heat." He moves his hands down my sides causing me to moan out from the desire coursing through my vains.

He turns me quickly in his arms, before kissing me passionately. He rund his hamds down my back to my ass. Grabbing my cheeks, he lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist, and arms around his neck.

I feel motion, in seconds I'm thrown on a bed. The closing of the door has me turning to see Andrew with bright glowing yellow eyes.

"You're mine tonight!"