I'm Not Cute

Today is Friday, game day. It's been about a week since Andrew and I just started dating and mating. Everything has been great. He's romantic, respectful, and horny. We have sex everyday. My ass is constantly sore. I love it.

Another good thing is that the pack accepted me as their Luna. That makes me feel better knowing that they don't hate me.

In all this good, there is a bad. I have been throwing up constantly. I've hidden it from everyone, even Andrew. I know they could smell the vomit. So I make sure I brush my teeth and use mouthwash.

The bell rings bringing me out of my thoughts. Standing, I collect my things, before it is taken out of my hands. Turning my head, I see Andrew Standing there eith my bag on his shoulder.

He changed all his classes to mine, along with his friends. Their excuse was that they needed to protect me.

As if!

The whole school is nothing but werewolves. Who would be stupid enough to mess with the Alpha King's mate?

That's a death wish!

Andrew smiles down at me, taking my hand he leads me down the hall to the cafeteria. My stomach growls the whole way causing Andrew to laugh.

"Let's feed that tummy of yours before it eats me." He's words causes me to blush.

"So sexy when you blush." He gets a heated look in his eyes. Putting his face in my neck, he sniffs me.

"You smell different." He comments. His comment makes me smell myself. I only smell my Curve.

Andrew laughs. "Baby you don't smell bad. You smell good, like life."

"Oh." I blush before walking to the cafeteria with Andrew trailing behind me. I know he is looking at my ass, so I swing my hips a little as I walk.

I hear him groan. Laughing I open the doors to the cafeteria. Going to the line. I look to see what's for lunch. Hamburger and cheeseburger with fries. Grabbing two cheeseburgers, I pay before Andrew could.

He groans again, smirking I walk to Andrew's table. Bret, Andrea, Vida, Mari, Draco, and Pierre. Draco and Pierre are sucking face, as is Vida and Mari. Bret and Andrea are feeding each other.

When they see Andrew and I, they stop to greet us. Smiling, I say hello.

Draco turns to me and smiles before pulling me down gently, as Andrew sits dowm beside me. "I know."

He's smiling as he tells me this bouncing in his seat. His words confuse me. He knows what? I voice my thoughts, only to get a smile back.

"You'll find out!" He bounces in his seat. I think nothing of it, letting it slip my head as I bite into my cheeseburger.

Gosh I'm so hungry, I eat everything in ten minutes. Everyone at the table looks at me funny.

"What?" I ask swallowing my fries.

"You're a hungry, one aren't you?" Vida smirks. I blush, wiping my mouth, my hunger satisfied for now.

"So guys are you excited for the game tonight?" Andrea ask of the guys.

The boys smirks. "Hell yes!" The guys high five. Even though Draco is obviously the bottom, he's one of the guys. He isn't short and boney like me, but tall and muscular.

"What about you Ethan?" Vida ask me.

I turn to her and smile. "Yeah! The band is performing the Closer tonight!"

They have confused looks on their faces. Smirking I reply. "The third movement of the marching show."

"We knew that! We were just testing you!" Andrew pouts cutely.

Awing I pinch his cheeks. "And you say I'm cute!"

Growling, he pulls me onto his lap. "I'm cute, huh?"

He grinds against me, causing me to whimper and a boner. He takes my earlope in his mouth. Sucking on it, he then kisses behind my ear.

"Tell me I'm sexy, not cute!" He whispers in my ear. Smirking, I shake my head no.

Growling, he licks my neck, I make a noise between a whimper and a moan. The things he does to me!

"Tell me I'm not cute, then I won't fuck you on the table in front of everyone!" He growls in my ear.

It's disturbing how I want him to. To show everyone who I belong to and who belongs to me. But I don't want anyone seeing him naked.

Pouting. "You're sexy, not cute!'

Smirking as he looks at me, he kisses my cheek as the bell rings. Getting up from the table, I walk like a penguin.

Growling, I glare at Andrew. "Thanks for the boner!"

"You're welcome baby." Oh how I wanted to knock that stupid grin off his face. To bad I'll get punished by him. But I wouldn't mind.

Damn it! I'm supposed to be mad at him, not day dreaming about him punishing me!

I could tell the rest of the day will be long. How true was that!