Growls

The crowd roars as we walk off stages. The adrenaline still pumping through my vains. My heart is racing, my breathing labored. Gosh I will never get tired of this feeling.

The lights are are blinding as we walk off. Getting backstage. Summer starts to jump up and down. "That was the best performance ever!"

Mika smirks at her, as he wraps his arms around her to get her to stop bouncing. "It was baby doll."

Mace and Zen high fives, as David comes over to me. We smile at each other, as he wrapd me in his arms. "Is your heart still racing?"

Smiling. "Yeah! But I love it!"

"Let's go party!" David screams in a deep voice. We all scream before hurrying putting all our equipment up in the band van.

As we do so Summer stops and whistles. Turning my head I see Andrew looking sexy as ever. He's on his way over here, with Andrea, Vida, Bret, Mari, Draco, and Pierre behind him. Getting to us I see my bandmates duck their heads a little. Weird.

He ignores them as he looks at me in the eyes. "Nice performance Ethan. You sing magnificently."

Blushing. "Thank you."

Before he could finish, growling like dogs comes from the bushes. Turning our heads, 5 people come out of the woods growling.

They are all males with overly muscley bodies. It's grosh looking. They gave off a dangerous vide. Mace, David, Mika, Zen, and Summer surrounds me, hiding my view of the others, but I can still hear them.

"What are you doing here rogues?" Growls Andrew dangerously. Rogue?

"Aw is the lil' Alpha king mad?" Teases a 'rogue.' What the hell is an Alpha king?

"You come onto my lands, and insult my King." Growls out Mace. What? He knows what's going on.

"We heard the lil' king found his mate. We can't have that now can we?" I could hear the smirk in the evil voice. His words causes my and Andrew's group to growl.

"Get them!" I hear out before Mace, Zen, David, Mika, and Summer turns into giant ass wolves taller than me. I fall back on my ass as a gray wolf that used to be Summer jumps over me.

I scramble back on my ass, scared out of my mind. The biggest wolf, the black as midnight one catches my attention. He's gorgeous. With shiny black fur, and cute floppy ears. He attacks a brown wolf, ripoing out its throat. I could hear the sound of ripping of skin and breaking of bones.

My back hits the van. Two wolves stand in front of me, in a protective stance. I feel save with them, but that doesn't stop me frealing out! I just sat my friends and a guy I have a crush on turn into fucking wolves!

How ain't anyone hearing this? They are loud with their growls, ripping of flesh, and breaking bones. Somebody should hear this!

I start to hyperventilate. My breathing comes out in gasps of breathe. I can't breathe. How are werewolves possible? They're impossible! Are there more? I'm sure there are. Will they harm me?

The last of the growls fades in the wind. I watch as they I guess shift back. Their backs bend, then in a blink of an eye they are humans naked. Blushing I close my eyes. I'm still a virgin!

A few seconds later, I feel hands on my face. I flinch from the touch, as I do so a whimper rings through the air.

I snap my eyes open to see a pain eyed Andrew. "I guess I have a lot to explain."

Swallowing thickly. "Yeah you do."