Getting Started

The sound of Andrew's voice wakes me up. Opening my eyes, light shines through the open window. Turning my head down towards my stomach. I see Andrew between my legs, with my shirt lifted up.

"Daddy can't wait to meet you." He kisses my stomach.

"You know the baby most likely can't hear you yet." I whisper to Andrew. He looks up at me amd grins.

"I know." He goes back to my stomach. Kissing and touching it. As he kisses my stomach again, my stomach growls.

Blushing, Andrew chuckles. "Lets feed both of my babies."

I sit up as he pulls one of his shirts over my head. Picking me up me, he carries me out the room.

"Lets feed my babies." Andrew's words has me giggling. I kiss his cheek as we get into the kitchen.

Sitting down, I'm set in his lap. "Good morning!"

"Good morning Luna." I get smiles from the teenagers that are sitting at the table.

Nuzzeling on the back of my neck has be giggling. "It tickles!" I scream wiggling on his lap.

There's a pressure on my hips and a lump under my ass. Grinning evilly, I wiggle more.

"Baby! Stop please!" He moans out with pain in his voice.

"Never!" I scream out, then I bite his nose. Laughing, I grab a piece of toast and run out the kitchen, with him behind me.

I hear his footsteps behind me, before I'm slammed gently to the wall, my legs amd arms wrapped around Andrew. He nuzzles my neck, more giggles erupt out of my mouth, before he slams his lips against mine, causing me to drop my toast.

We make out against the wall. Our lips moving in a rhythm. He licks my bottom lip, opening my lips, he brings his tongue in my mouth. Sucking on his tongue, he moans out.

A clearing of a throat has me pulling away. Looking I see Andrew's father David and his mother Paisley. Blushing, I unwrap myself from my mate.

"Sorry about that. Andrew can't control himself." I turn smirking at Andrew. "I'm just that sexy!"

"Yes you are!" He growls out. Wrapping his arms around me.

"Aw! David! I remember when we were that cute!" Squeals Paisley.

David wraps his arms around his mate. "Baby, we still are." He kisses her straight on the mouth.

"Ew!" I scream. "My innocent eyes!" I run with my hands covering my eyes. I hit something hard, falling back, before I could hit the floor, arms catch me.

Opening my eyes, I see Andrew's face. Turninf my head, I see David and Paisley looking at me amused.

"What happened to the shy Ethan?" Paisley ask me.

"He gets like that when he's used to you." A new voice joins the conversation. I'm picked up and set on the floor.

I skip over to Jennie and John, hugging them both. "How are you kiddo?"

"Amazing and pregnant!"

Jennie squeals. "I heard! I'm so happy for you!" She hugs me to her. My face is pressed between her big boobs, stopping my airflow.

She finally lets go off me. Being the overdramatric person I am. I bend over on my knees and gasp loudly.

Jennie hits me gently in the head. "Stop being dramatic!"

I straighten up. Smirking at her. "Never Jennie dear!"

I'm pulled into a chest, the sparks indicating it's my sexy mate. "I love this side of you."

Truth be told, I do too. I like being hyper, silly, and energetic. Only Jennie and John sees this side of me. Now that I have a mate, I can share my personality with him and his family, along with the pack. I can share my happiness with them.

I can tell my life will be different from now on. I'm not afraid to show my true side. I have a family that loves me. I have a baby that I will give all my love too, and a mate that I know will spoil us rotten.

My life is just getting started. It started the moment I met Andrew. Now he's giving me a baby. I can tell there will be many milestones with Andrew.