||ELEVEN - ARCHIE||

Jayda's POV

I was walking home from school, when I got a call, out of the blue, from Veronica.

"Hey Ronnie, what's up?" I ask her.

"It's Archie. He's in this underground fight club, we're breaking him out. I need you to come to the speakeasy ASAP." She says quickly.

"I'm on my way." I respond, and head to Pop's instead.

When I get to the speakeasy, everyone is waiting for me, and are sitting at a table. Betty, Kevin, Reggie, Josie and Veronica.

Jughead has gone crazy, I swear, and is obsessed with the stupid G&G game. So, tonight, instead of helping with the breakout, he, along with Sweet Pea, Fangs, Cheryl and Toni, have decided to play G&G.

I take the empty seat next to Veronica, and Veronica started telling us about what's going on.

"Thank you all for coming." Veronica says. "As you all know, Archie's stuck behind bars. His life is in danger. Before we get started, I want to acknowledge that, yes, we are flying by the seat of our pants here. But as much as possible, we must follow the plan. The slightest deviation, and Archie could wind up dead.

"We'll need a distraction, to disorient the guards and hide Archie's play for the grate. Something we can sneak into the location easily, that won't arouse suspicion. Something we make ourselves. As for the getaway route..."

Veronica looks at me.

"Jayda, this is where you come in. I want you and Betty positioned for the pickup here." She points at the map. "If you stick to the woods, their cars shouldn't be able to follow you."

"Just in case..." Betty starts. "Might I suggest we put another precaution in place?"

-----

So now, here we were

So now, here we were. At wherever this teen fight club is, ready to break Archie out. Veronica and Reggie were going in the front, Josie and Kevin were going in the back with the 'drinks'. And Betty and I had important jobs.

Betty was going to ride with Kevin, distracting the guards, and making them think that Archie was with her, but in reality, he would be on the back of my bike, and I would drive him to Reggie's car.

While everyone was distracted inside, Betty and I went round to the guards' cars, to cut some wires and make sure they don't turn on.

I was lookout while Betty cut the wires.

"How did you learn how to do this, anyway?" I ask her, as she cuts the wires with the knife I'd given her.

"Well, I used to fix up cars, and I know what all the different wires do." She responds. The knife slices through the wire, and she hands it back to me. I flip it shut, and put it in my back pocket.

"Come on, we have to meet up with Kevin." I say, and we hop back on our bikes (she's on Jughead's) and we head to where Kevin is.

We see him kneeling down beside the grate, looking really worried. He stands up as he sees us walking over.