Chapter 40!

Dream's prov:

It turns out that we finally found everyone in the team! We are making our way back up the gigantic hole we fell in. Its easy but my pick ax is about going to break soon :/
"Hey Dream?" Its Rage.
"Yeah."
"How's your pick axes dirability?"
"Very low. Could break in the next 5-25 blocks."
"Here take mine." I turn around and i take the iron pick axe. Not much durability on it either.
"Take mine too." Blite hands me his with trouble. He is carrying Love, said she was awake then passed out all of a sudden and hasnt woken up... Poor Love. I wonder what happened.

By the time we reach the top of the hole all i have to do is build a bridge to the other side where the strip mine starts. Glad everyone is okay. Even if it lasted till night.
I take out Herobrine's sword and i make sure i cant hear any mobs. In the strip mine at the moment because there is no torches outside where we have set up camp.
"Dream?"
"Yeah?" I think its Flare.
"Why dont you let me up in front?"
"Because i can take care of myself." I listen for mobs and hear nothing so i continue to go straight. I see the staircase that goes up to the shelter. I put away Herobrine's sword and i take out cobble and block the 2 ways that could have mobs in them. And could potentially kill one of us from behind.

Hey you never know.

"Dream?"
"Yeah?" Its Rage again.
"Why are you blocking those 2 ways?"
"Well there could be mobs that spawned in those strip mines. You never know."
"Oh okay." I continue up the stair case and i make sure its safe before i signal everyone to come up into the shelter.
"I'll go outside and make sure nothing is too bad. And ill stay up tonight to guard."
"No. Dream let me."
"No. Flare i can handle it." I walk outside while rolling my eyes. God the team seriously doesnt think i can handle situations myself. I close the door and i look around. No torches.
I start placing down torches and making sure the whole place is lit so mobs wont spawn near the shelter.

Well. Time to start the night of guarding.

Nell's prov:

Okay so everything is happening. I have checked out the place Seto said he saw a wierd ora at and there was another shrine-ish place. Same carvings as the other 2. Wierd... They all mean something but what?? Its soo frustrating!!!!!
"Ugh... I dont know what to think anymore." I sit on the edge of the wall. My area tonight is the side of the wall that is facing the jungle. I look around and notice theres a torch. I stand up and look around. Wouldnt Fame be here by now to ask me how everything is going? I look back at the torch... It looks like it was placed in such a way that you cant really see it during the day and will only pass it off as, "Im seeing things," at night... If you dont look at it straight at it for a minute and if your not focusing on other things. Hmm... I look behind me at the town. Seems like its going good... Hopefully Fame doesnt appear while i go check where that torch leads. I turn back around and notice a shadow pass by the torch. Im definately going to go check that out. I look at the wall theres a few vines... *sigh* this could be deadly... Or at the least hurt me... A lot.
"Oh well..." I jump off and some how i grab a vine. Good no damage yet. I look down... Half way down the wall... Still the other half. Better hurry up or i will lose this 'shadow'.

Im at the bottom and i am currently following a trail of red stone torches... This almost seems like a ritual type of thing... Because theres no other sign of red stone anywhere. I stop and hide in a bunch of leaves. I feel like someone is watching me or at the worst following me. I take out my sword. Iron sword. Can do a lot of damage if neccessary. I look through the leaves and dont see anyone. Wierd. I get up and start following the path. These torches are spaced out well. Probably to make sure that if you lose one, then you lose the whole path. Very clever. I make it to a hole. Theres a red stone torch at the bottom of it... Well guess this will be bad if i go down there and the 'shadow' person is coming up and i wouldnt be able to hide... That would be bad. Ill wait up here untill the shadow person comes out. this is going to be a long night.