The Ambush... Chapter 8

Disappearance's prov:

"Ill come... Nothing else i can do..."

"Fine but if you appear out of no where again you done for!"

"Okay okay! I get it!" Dream can be so senstive about some things.

"So where to?"

"I dont know! Im new to this place!"

"Ok then. God Dream you need to learn to calm down!"

"Whatever." Dream can be annoying so far... A lot! Anyways shes headed east and she has no idea where she might end up!

Dream's prov:

I dont know where im going and i dont care. As long as i know my way back im fine. Seriously Disappearance is like a father. Not that i ever had one but still! He... Just... URG!!! No comment or explaination needed!

So im going the opposite way of the jungle well i dont want to get lost in there and im pretty sure its a huge jungle... Even more than it seems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours and hours later i find a path! Its a village path! I found a town! Ha! Im so smart! I take out a sign and i place it down...

Disappearance's prov:

Dream is placing a sign down i dont know why... But she seems happy that she found a path. The sign say, "to my house", well then she takes it down almost like think through what might happen if someone saw the sign...

"So you think this is the way to a town?"

"No dur, Disappearance! A path like this means a village is nearby or that someone made a town!" Touchè much. We got here in one day so we wont be going soon if this path does lead to a town.

Dream's prov:

I cant believe i found a town! I mean yeah i have found them before but in a weeks time not in one day! I think my skills are either improving or i just made my house nearer than other times!

"... Soo lets see the path ends here and continues over there..."

"Huh?"

"Then a village path is the same way like this so its probably a village..."

"Uh... Dream?"

"Or it could mean that a minecraftian took over the village and turned it into a town.."

"Dream!"

"Either way its a to-" i hear a creeper and spiders and arrows flying... I take out my sword. And i look around at my surroundings..

"FINALLY YOU SNAPPED OUT OF THAT!!" I ignore Disappearance and i continue to... Arrows are coming from everywhere and Disappearance disappears... Of coarse...

Disappearance's prov:

Stupid Dream shes gunna die! At least i can disappear in half a second...

Dream's prov:

I block the arrows with my sword but one manages to hit my arm..

"AH!!!" I take it out and blood starts to flow out of the cut. I run toward a skeleton in the shade theres several. Each and everyone is hitting each other because im passing through... I hit several in the head and i cut off there heads... My arm is sore but i must not die! I run at the creepers and i jump up and i land behind several... The ones in the back where i was exploded and takes out about 5 others... I kill the rest...

Disappearance's prov:

Dream's arm is bleeding but she continues to fight... Shes a strong willed girl... Different from the rest... A creeper is behind her i dont know what to do i cant appear because there Herobrine's army and he will come after me and Emerald... Oh Emerald...

Dream's prov:

I hear an explosion and im tosed to a tree... I cringed in pain... My sword! I try to get up but i cant... My arm is bleeding more than before im paralized and then a creeper and skeletons come out of no where... I take out my other sword and i hit the creepers first the skeletons are stuned by how strong i am and stop and stare, i quickly hit one of the skeletons and then all the skeletons pull there bows back and im ready to die... I close my eyes... And im ready to meet my fate...

Disappearance's prov:

DREAM!!!!! I quickly move towards her and i take out most of the skeletons but then as i kill another one minecraftians come and start to kill all the skeletons of coarse im moving so they dont hit me but i stay close just in case if they hurt Dream...

Dream's prov:

I open my eyes to see other people looking at me..

"Are you alright?!"

"Y-yeah..." I get up with trouble... So i did find a town...

"Can you walk?!" Another minecraftian asks.

"Yeah..."

"We can help you. We can take you to the towns healer." Another minecraftian... So many and most of them are guys...

"Yeah i can walk..." A girl emerges from the group.

"Are you sure? We can carry you if you dont feel well enough to walk that was some army of skeletons."

"Y-yeah. I can walk. You dont have to give me special care..."

"If you say so... Come on we can go to the town right now..."

"Alright..." We start to walk to the ground i cringe at each step i take and then i fall to the ground...

"OMG!!! Are you okay!!! Hello!! HELLO!!! MISS!!!" Then everything blacks out...