Random Moment! Chapter 24

Dream's prov:

"So who are these girls?"

"Our girlfriends!"

"I mean tell me about them!"

"Well... First of all... Dont be mad or jealous!"

" *face palm* Why would i be jealous?"

"Cause well... Your Dream... And..." I kind of death stare Sky. Yeah i want to hear this.

"Nevermind! Just dont be mad if you hate the girl!" Uh-oh...

"If that happens... No promises... Just be warned if that does happen dont leave me near her without someone else. Someone might get out barely alive and badly hurt... A.k.a not me!"

They stare at me like they just say there worst nightmare... Nope they dont want to tell me.

"Come on! Tell me!"

"Ummm... Fine..."

"Yay!!!" I sit down in a nearby bench. Let the explaining begin!

They are all so quiet...

"Will anyone start to tell me about there girlfriend?" They just stare at me.

"*facepalm* fine if no one wants to i will be heading to my night shift."

"Night shift?" I take out my diamond sword and i put a bow on my back. If theres anyone i can shot them the best i can... Not the best at shotting arrows... But i try.

"Yeah... Im part of the Protection Team. Remember." They all stare at me still... They can just sometimes be so clueless... And most of the time they do this just to irratate me.

"Meaning that i have a job to do! I have to keep the town from being taken over or destroyed!"

"Oh! Where are you going?" Sky caught on... Finally!

"The wall. My sector there is west." I start walking.

"Can we come?"

"I dont think so Sky."

"Why!?"

"Because! Its dangerous!"

"And..?"

"And you could die!"

"And...?"

"You wont come back to life!"

"And...?"

"*facepalm* think of it this way... You wont see your girlfriend!"

"NOO!!!!" I walk away.

"What if i come along?"

"Bajan, Batman and Seto. No. Too dangerous!"

"Then why are you going."

I stare at them. I dont need to say. I want to do this alone because if i see the glitchmen or a witch... Revenge is mine at last...

"Because.." I continue walking.

"Tell us."

"No."

"Please!!!!"

"No."

"Come on!"

"No!"

"Can you give us a hint?"

"Fine!!!"

"Yay! Now tell us!"

"For a chance at revenge!" I run toward my sector. I will avenge the death of my parents... Or the people that i called parents... And Faith... Witches and Glitchmen...

"Your Done For."

Bajan's prov:

"What!?" Dream runs off and disappears.

"Revenge?"

"Of what!?"

"I dont know guys... But it could be from all the mobs or Herobrine or witches or even other minecraftians!"

Not Herobrine... But i cant tell the guys that!

"Who knows..."

"You should go talk to her."

"Why me?"

"Because Bajan... Your the caring one of the whole group."

"Wow Seto! That means alot!"

"Hey what about me?!"

"You too Batman! But Bajan and Dream get along more."

"How could you say that Seto!" I start cracking up.

"Whatever we came to see our girlfriends. We never expected to see Dream here."

"And? We all missed her! You cried because she didnt hug you goodbye!"

"So... She the one girl that didnt care if i was famous! She practically hid when a group of people started to come towards me cause im that awesome!"

"For 3 Days!!!!"

"Bajan... No stop..." He looks at me... Oh no... He remembers...

~_~~_~_~Author's Note_~_~_~~_~

So yeah... I had no clue what to call this chapter! Sorry for how short it is! And if you guys didnt see my messege or the comment on the last part... Well i have a girlfriend for Bajan! So sorry everyone that wanted to have there character(girl) be Bajan's gf! Anyways see you soon if im not to terrible at remembering to update and work on writing my stories!

~The one and only author(possibly) that makes a Herobrine Fan-fic!