Romance Chapter 30

Nell's prov:

Wow... Glitchmen sure hate Dream and she doesnt want anyone to get between there battles i guess ill call them.

"Wow... I didnt know she had a bad past..." Everyone looks at the ground. Except me, Blue and Bonny... We just look at each other with confusion.

"What do you mean?" Bonny breaks the silence.

Jerome gets up and lies down on the ground.

"Ill explain. Since i was the one to chose her to play with us randomly that one day... Remember?" I swear i heard Bonny facepalm. Or more like face-wall... Or face-book... With the book she has in her inventory.

"Okay so we have been friends with Dream for i have no clue... Ummm... About... 2 years? Well anyways, we became really good friends. And Dream would never like attention. She didnt even care if she got famous for being around us! I mean she would hide when our fans came up to us! Anyways... Again, we would always play Cop and Robbers because Dream liked it the best. She tried Hunger Games... Not her thing. I mean she was okay i guess on PvP but i mean she would hide most of the time. And when she did fight she would miss alot! We also tried umm... What was it called..." .-. Jerome doesnt have a good memory in somethings.

"I think it was tnt run or tag." Sky blurts out as usual. This group sure does get to you with there craziness after a while.

"Yeah! But she couldnt take the heat..."

"So she couldnt out run the person that was it?"

"No. I mean she couldnt take the heat of being it. She always did a mini scream when she was it. I swear i could see smoke coming out of her head this one time i kept tagging her!"

"Nice friends..." Blue is the fearless one to say this. Almost like reading my mind.

"Well she didnt seem to mind. We teased her all the time. We didnt think she actually didnt like it. Or that she took it serious."

"Oh... Still dont you think you, as her friends, would have at least wanted to know if she liked being teased?"

"No. She just seemed to laugh it off and she seemed happy. I mean we would always play Cop and Robbers with her and she loved Cop and Robbers! She would usually win and sometimes she might not have made it but she would always go off on her own!"

"Wow. Seems like shes a independent person."

"Yeah. But then we never saw her, this one day." Everyone looks at the Bodil.

"Really? What happened?" Using my sort of loud voice since everyone would think im being quiet.

"Yeah. After the day, the last day we played Cop and Robbers together, we didnt find her. We went to her house but she wasn't there. Then we looked in the prison and Husky found a sign."

"Yeah i remember it said, Look for the clues to my special place this is no riddle so where is my favorite place. Eventually we found out she had a sign on a tree saying she left. After that no one really talked about her. And i mean no one. It was like we were all sad that she left. We never actually thought that we would see her again. I was hoping we would. I mean she was fun to be around! She always made minigames interesting!"

"And she was funny!" I look at Bajan. Guess i havent known Dream that long. :/

Dream's prov:

As look at all the little stories of myths in the book Nell gave to me, i find that theres several i havent heard about! I have a little preview for a legend that seems very interesting! Ill return to the library some other time for it.