Part of the team??!! Chapter 13

Dream's prov:

So lets see what went most of the day...

I beat Flank twice... Rage was beaten but with more difficulty. Fox went the same way but i have to admit he should be one of the smart ones! He caught me off guard several times! Blake, Blite, And Flare all tried the same techique... They all just lunged at me and they all tried to make me drop my sword. In different ways but all the same thing they tried to accomplish.

Hypno... He's awesome at sword fighting! I mean yeah he beat me but still! Im going to train with him more often! The technique he used! One of a kind! He tried to make me drop my sword, trip me, make me angry, and to distract me! Wow i need to do that more often! Daz all he tried to do was distract me enough to lose concentration. Good stragety... If only he knew how to use it properly.

Now its time for my fight with Love!

"Glad its still day!"

"Im ready to end this good luck fighting! Even if Hypno sort of did."

"Yeah he's a good fighter! You should be glad hes one of the smart and strong ones!"

"I am."

"Lets end this!"

"Alright!" Love has a skirt and i have a dress. I dont care really. One things for sure...

"At least im finally going to fight a girl!"

"Back at cha!"

We circle around the court square thing. We both lunge at each other and our swords make a huge klingk sound. This fight is going to be good!

Five minutes have passed we are both tired but we dont give up. We lunge at each other again this time before our swords klingk together i jump up just as she swings her foot to try to slip me.

"H-how!?"

As i land i hit my sword at her sword thats blocking her. I focus more im tired but this is the ending fight... I must forget that im tired!

I swing my sword at her and she moved knowing that she cant block that shot. She lunges at me and just like Flank, I spin around and dodge the lunge. I quickly intertwine my sword with hers and i spin my sword and her sword goes behind me.

"Good luck, Love! Flank couldnt get his sword." She lunges at me i quickly bring my sword down so if it hits Love itll hit her arm. She jumps just as my sword hits the ground! I turn around and she has her sword in her hand again.

"Guess you didnt know. Im the main smart one." She smirks. Well guess she doesnt know that i have complete control to focus on one thing at the moment... And thats to beat her! She linges at me and i duck just as she jumps and her sword comes just above my head.

"W-what!!"

"No one knows me well." My turn to smirk. I lunge as her she jumps and i jump my sword hits her sword and the battle continues for the seconds that we are in the air. We land and i quickly hit my sword with all my strength and i knock her sword out of her hands and into the air. I jump before she even reacts to what just happened. I grab the sword and i land i point both the swords at her. She freezes and i jump behind her and i trip her.

"And this battle has ended!"

"Your good!" I sit next to her and we both are panting... I of coarse am panting worse. I have been fighting all of the day!

Disappearance's prov:

Watching Dream beat everyone of the Protection team is fun! Even if she did get beat once! I mean she was tired as ever! I want to congradulate her but i know minecraftians dont take kindly to mobs... Especially the teleporting ones... Like me. So this is the torture of watching and not being able to say anything. Ill wait untill Dream starts going bac to her house. Its night and i dont think the Prptection Team will let her go out of the town since of what happened yesterday.