Copies Chapter 14

Dream's prov:

"Are you serious!?!?!?"

"Yes we are!"

"But i have a house. And i want to finish it."

"Well Dream you can take trips back and forth from your house to the town right?"

"Yeah it took me a day to get to the town!"

"Perfect! So Dream would you like to become part of the team?"

"YES!!!!" Im jumping up and down! I have new friends and now a part of the team!!!! Love comes up to me.

"COME ON! Ill show you to your own room!!!"

"I get my own room!!!!?"

"Yes!! Come on!"

I run behind Love so she can show me the way! I GET TO BE A PART OF A TEAM!!!

Disappearance's prov:

Im in the hall and invisible and i see Love and Dream running through the halls. Whoa! They are both really happy! I teleport behind them and i follow them.

~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~

Love is putting a sign next to a door or above it. And it has Dream's name on it! Wait what happened while i went to find some apples!?

Dream's prov:

"I GET MY OWN ROOM!!!" Fangirl moment! EEEEEE!!!! Im not a loner anymore!!!!!!

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!"

Me and Love are jumping up and down in excitment!

"Hey maybe after i get settled in we could go mining for DIAMONDS!!!"

"Yeah! Wait you dont have diamonds?"

"No i couldnt cause i wasnt at diamond level... -.- and i had a feeling something bad would happen. And look what happened when i went look ing for a town!" Sarcasm! I think its sarcasm anyways.

"Yeah me and the whole team can! Or possibly not the whole team. But we can ask Fame if some of the team and us can go mining!"

"Yeah!"

"Ill go ask Fame right now!"

"Kk hurry! I NEED ME SOME DIAMONDS!!!"

Disappearance appears and looks kind of worried.

"Hey whats wrong?"

"I dont think you should go mining."

"Why?"

"Dream, there was several armies after you! I mean Herobrine wants you dead!"

"Some of the team will be with me! And anyways i can take care of myself!"

"Right..."

"Disappearance stop worrying! Seriously your like a mother or father!"

At that remark he disappears and Love comes running up to me.

"HE SAID YES!!! And we are taking Flank, Rage, Fox, and me and you!"

"YAY!!! Lets get a move on! I need me some diamonds! And a diamond sword! Woo!!!! And i also take long in mines soo... We might want to go mining quickly and then we can get back before dark!"

"Perfect plan! Lets go!"

MINING FOR DIAMONDS HAS FINALLY COME!! WOO!!! IM GOING TO GET BEAUTIFUL DIAMONDS!! :D

~~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~~

We are at a drop off of the entrance of a cave! Cool!

"Anyone have water?"