Surprise! Chapter 32

Bajan's prov:

Im bad at comforting. But i try. Im still huggin Nell, who is still crying. As i have a "easy life" so to say, she has it rough. Lost her best friend and still searching for her friends killer. Shes strong to search. I really admire her for that. As i have never really lost anyone to death... Maybe as a friend or because they moved like Dream, but thats not the same as death.

"Hey still wanna show me the garden?" I sort of whisper trying to cheer her up.

"Y-yes." She lifts up her head and wipes her tears. I never had a sad life... So i will never know what it feels like...

Shes so quiet. And i have nothing to cheer her up... My life has been rough on me... I cant even cheer up my girlfriend...

"T-this way..."

"Alright." I follow Nell right behind. We make a turn and theres flowers! Every color of flowers that ever was found!!!

"Wow... I didnt know this town had one huge part of it as a Flower Utopia!" I look over at Nell thats at the purple flowers, "Aww come on a smile at least." I walk over to her and theres a ice blue flower in the purple flowers.

"Whats that flower doing there?"

"I put it there... It reminds me of Liz. And i put the purple flower in the ice blue flower patch."

"Oh... Nell i really wish i could cheer you up but i have no idea."

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to make you feel bad."

"Its okay. Im just not good at making people happy." I smile as she looks up at me.

"I dont believe it! You do make people smile!"

"Maybe."

"You do!" I look at her and she smiles, "See. Im smiling."

"Hmmm...." I smirk.

"What are you thinking??"

"Nothing." I continue to smirk. I tackle her and she blushes slightly. I kiss her passionately and i make it last as long as possible.

Dream's prov:

"I tried to make him leave." Herobrine does not like Notch. 0-0

"Because i wanted to warn her."

"Warn me about what?" Herobrine teleports behind me and grabs my hand. I calm down a bit.

"I came to warn you that this world is going to bring you a great pain."

"What do you mean a great pain?" Herobrine tightens my hand.

"I mean you will feel the same pain as when you did when Faith, Mary and Drake died." My eyes widen.

"H-how?" I hold back the tears so he did see..., "how will i have that pain again?"

"Im not sure but i sense its coming."

Theres quiet and no one moves or says anything.

"Are you suggesting i move?... Again." I look down at the ground.

"Yes. Im sorry, Dream but thats the only way." I can feel Herobrine's hand start to burn up.

"I wont." I look up at Notch and Herobrine's hand stops burning.

"What? You want to be hurt?"

"I wont move. And i wont let anyone die. I know you mean death. But no one will die." I feel tears on my cheeks.

"Im warning you and you decide to feel pain? Im sorry Dream but i dont understand."

"Then dont understand. But i wont let anyone close to me ever die... Never again will i be weak and watch someone die in front of me or even let anyone get hurt."