Who? Chapter 15

Dream's prov:

My copy looks exactly like me! What!?!? Her hair is just like mine! Long and black! Her dress is the same white! She has a halo over her head only its red. And every part of blue that i wear is replaced by red... And blood red... And unlike me... She has her wings out for show... WHY AM I A TARGET!! STUPID HEROBRINE! I BET HE STONING MADE THESE COPIES TO KILL ME!

I dont know what to d- *slingk* uh-oh i look at my sword and it just slid down a bit! OH NO I ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME BEFORE I DIE!!! I know i said we can live forever and if we die we respawn but... I dont know why but i feel that, that is no longer an option...

Disappearance's prov:

I CANT TELEPORT IN THE STUPID ARENA!!! I TRY BUT I CANT!!!

"GRRR!!!!" The whole team looks at me...

"ENDERMAN???!!!" Love is acting like she just saw Herobrine!

"IN THE DAY!!??!?!??!" And so does Rage...

"KILL HIM BEFORE HE KILLS US!!!"

And the rest of the team! I teleport away on the other side of the invisible wall... Not inside but on the other side of the arena. And i disappear and i teleport on top of the little dome... I STILL CANT TELEPORT IN THE DOME TO HELP DREAM!!!! GRR I CANT DO ANYTHING STUPID HEROBRINE!!!!

Dream's prov:

Disappearance? I look out of the dome-ish place im in and i see that the team said enderman and then i saw Disappearance disappear! *slingk* my sword slides down more! I hope my copy cant fly! If she can im done for!

*sklinglk*

"AHHH!!!" I fall and my sword lands a block away from me!

"NO!" I try to get it but the copies cornered me.

*flooshingk* several arrows are being shot

*klangk* a sword hits Fame's copy and all the arrows hit my copy!

I quickly jump up and over the copies and i grab my sword!

"COME ON!" A girl and a boy jump out of nowhere and start to battle the copies. I go toward my copy to help the boy. *klingk* our swords hit my copies and then i quickly intertwine my sword with my copies and i pull it from her grasp.

"Not so tough, huh me?"

"Thats what you think!" Her voices is nothing like mine. Its a demonic kind of voice and it kind of hurts to listen to it! The sword lands behind me i grab it and i focus on my copy... Her next move could either end up being something i know or something completely different and deadly...

I quickly see that she in a jumping stance and then with a hint of unknown added to it... She jumps but then starts to fly!

"WHAT!!!!" She kicks me on my arm that was hit with a arrow 2 days ago!

"AHHH!" I fall on one knee.

"Whos the tough one now! Haha! You have a weakness and i dont!" Grr! My arm hurts still isnt completely healed but ill be fine... I get up. Wait if you is my copy and is almost in someways like me... Then her wings are our weakeness!

I throw her sword at her but with the handle headed toward her. She dodges. Just as planned!

"Ha! Got anything better than that!"

The sword hits the wall and bounces back straight into her wings.

"GAAAAHHHH!!!!" I cover my ears the best i can and i watch as my copy falls to the ground, the sword still in her back.