TEASER - Book Three: The Hawthorn Pearl

A/N: THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER! It's a teaser summary for the third and FINAL book of The HuntersTrilogy: The Hawthorn Pearl! NOW ON WATTPAD! 

Book Three: The Hawthorn Pearl

   Welcome to Manhattan, New York, home of the great city that never sleeps, a place welcome to - and you won't believe this - humans and monsters alike.
   What, you still don't believe me?
   Oh, you will...
   When I mean monsters, I'm referring to vampires, werewolves, witches... anything and everything you've ever thought was fake, but grew up believing in. Trust me, there's nothing fake about them.
   I should know; I'm one of them now.
   A monster.
   I'm Antoinette Drake, and I'm a newborn vampire.
   I used to be the kind that hunted vampires here in New York City, but under dire circumstances and ultimatums have become one of the undead. I'm now under the guidance of my vampire lover, Henri Sinclair, and his birth sister, Kira. They'll show me what it means to be a true vampire.
   Which should be loads of fun... (Sarcasm)
   I'm about to learn that immortality isn't all it's cracked up to be, and that some humans hold grudges to their graves. Blood is thicker than water, after all.
   The master vampire of Manhattan - and my supposed 'boss' - happens to be close family, and he's searching for something that could be the key to becoming human once again.
   Is it worth it?
   What will it take? What sacrifices must we make to find the cure to vampirism?
   With my luck, it'll take a shitload of allies, a near-war of the boroughs, and a few battle scars on the way.
   No pressure, of course.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that ^_^ Not much else to say except... Make sure to follow me so you get notifications for book 3: The Hawthorn Pearl! You don't want to miss it :D Lastly, please give the official Facebook page for the trilogy a 'LIKE' if you have one :) Link is on my profile along with yet another link that leads to the one and only discussion group 'Fangs & Kisses' PLEASE JOIN! <3 Also, feel free to add me on Facebook and don't forget to follow me on Twitter (@AuthorRJCity) and other forms of social media if they're available to you ;) Thanks a lot, everyone! See you next time!

Picture: the awesome cover of the third book ;) made by the equally-awesome @AlexandraSinclair1, who's had the pleasure of making all of my covers here on Wattpad!

Video: NONE

EXTERNAL LINK: Sends you right into the third and last book of The Hunters Trilogy, called The Hawthorn Pearl! ;) Go check it out! :D ^_^

~ Fangs & Kisses ~