One Last Night Together

One Week Later

Violet's POV

I had officially signed my NXT contract of one year with possibility of rehire after the contract is fulfilled earlier today. The boys were currently finishing their last day of training which meant it was going to be the last day we'd all be in Florida together for a couple weeks. It was a hot and humid day in Florida and I desperately wanted to cool down after venturing out of the house for lunch.

I headed to Roman's room and ran the shower, deciding to go with cold water rather than my typical steaming hot. I stripped out of my clothing then stepped in the shower and began to wash up. Roman had texted me earlier today that he had special plans for us once he got home but didn't give any details when I asked. He simply said I'd have to wait and see.

My curiosity was peaked to say the least, personally I was just hoping for dinner and a couple rounds of sex. What can I say I'm a simple girl. Once I finished washing up and shaving, I stepped out of the shower and began drying off when I heard Seth yelling my name.

"I'm coming! Stop yelling!"I yelled back as I hadn't even realized the boys were home. I wrapped my towel around myself and headed to Seth's room where he had yelled for me. This better be important if he felt the need to yell for me.

"What the emergency?" I asked entering Seth's room when suddenly I felt Seth pull off my towel, revealing my bare body which was still slightly glistening from the water. Before I could even react, Seth bent me over his bed and was holding my hips as he teased my asshole with his dick.

"No emergency babe, I just want to remind you what you'll be missing out on while in NXT. I was the first one to fully experience you, yet I was left out of the fun last time." Seth said when suddenly he fully slid himself deep into my ass causing me to moan and whimper in a mixture of pleasure and pain when suddenly I remembered what Roman said.

"Seth, Roman isn't here I can't do this." I said as Roman had told me before that he was to be involved if I wanted to sleep with either Seth and Dean. But Seth didn't seem to care, honestly it was sexy seeing him taking charge though. He began to pull my hair roughly as he thrusted slow but deeply and roughly making me moan his name in pleasure.

"Don't worry babygirl, daddy is right here. You go ahead and enjoy." Roman said suddenly appearing from the corner of Seth's room and I realized he had been there the whole time." Daddy's proud of you for remembering his rules though." Roman added with a smirk as he watched Seth fuck me from behind.

I couldn't help but blush as Roman watched." See babe, everything's fine. Now why don't you lay there and enjoy. You can even watch." Seth said tilting my head so I could see our naked bodies in the mirror above his bed it was honestly a huge turn on watching Seth fuck me.

I gripped the sheets as my body shivered as Seth began to thrust fast, rough and deep while kissing down my neck. I moaned in deep pleasure enjoying each and every thrust.

I finally gained the courage to look at Roman and asked in a seductive tone." Aren't you going to join us daddy? My pussy is waiting for you."

"I thought you'd never ask babygirl." Roman said as he began to undress.

"Am I not enough for you babe?" Seth teased as he gave me five hard smacks on the ass and began to thrust even rougher causing me to scream his name." Now that's more like it beautiful." He said in a seductive tone as suddenly he pulled out and Dean entered the room.

"Looks like I came at the right time." Dean said with a smirk as he began to undress as well." You don't mind if I join in as well, right sweetheart?" He asked looking at me.