Babysitting Dean

Violet's POV

I was stretched out in the front seat of the car as Roman drove and the other two boys sat in the back. I honestly felt amazing after not only killing training today but the fun I had with Roman. Truth be told, I was surprised he went along with it. After all if we had been caught, shit would've hit the fan.

"You ready to work today, Vi'?" Roman asked.

"I thought I just did." I said innocently and the boys laughed.

"So that's how you're paying off your debt now huh Vi'" Dean teased.

"It's a lot more fun than doing emails, I can tell you that much." I said softly laughing.

"Don't worry your job for today is simple. I need you to keep an eye on Dean while me and Seth run some errands." Roman said.

"You want me to babysit Dean?" I asked making sure I heard that correctly.

"I don't need a fucking babysitter." Dean mumbled.

"Last time we left you alone, we returned to strippers everywhere in our house and you were black out drunk." Roman recollected.

"Yes I had a good time, I'm well aware. I don't see why that means I need a babysitter." Dean replied rolling his eyes.

"Don't worry I'll take good care of you, Dean." I said innocently.

"Oh is that so sweetheart? How good?" Dean asked with a smirk.

"Not like that you idiot." I mumbled reaching back and punching him in the arm.

"Children! Stop it, I separated you two for a reason." Roman mumbled as Dean pulled my hair.

"That's it." I said unbuckling my seat belt and climbing in the back as Roman was still driving.

"You think it's cute to pull my hair?!" I asked now pulling Dean's hair as I sat on his lap then bit his shoulder.

"Hey I mean it got you on my lap and now you're biting me, sweetheart." Dean said with a smirk as we arrived at the house.

"Just don't kill each other or anyone else while we're gone. We'll be back in two hours. Got it?" Roman asked looking back at me and Dean.

"Yes daddy." I mumbled semi sarcastically as he was acting like an actual dad as I climbed out of the car with Dean and we headed inside.

"Why does he care if we kill other people?" Dean asked causing me to laugh.

"Hell if I know, Dean." I replied." I'm going to go shower." I said as I was sweaty and I'm sure I smelled like sex.

"Without me?" Dean pouted looking at me with his baby blues." How are you supposed to watch me when you're in the shower? Imagine the trouble I could get into while you're gone." He said with a devious smirk.

"You aren't serious right now are you?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he smiled innocently. I sighed then realized he had already seen me naked at this point multiple times." Fine you can come shower with me but no touching. Hands to yourself, got it?" I asked.

"Scouts honor!" Dean said while mockingly saluting me. I rolled my eyes then began to walk to Roman's room as I was used to showering in there." Sweetheart you do realize I have a shower right?" He asked.

"I'm aware, I just rather shower here since my stuff is already in here." I said which was a lie. I just figured he was less likely to try anything in Roman's room.

"Whatever you say, Vi'." Dean said as we entered Roman's bathroom and both began to undress. Once I finished undressing I began to run the hot water, then tried to distract myself as the water heated up." You can look at me, I don't bite. Well unless you want me to." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes then got in the shower and Dean soon joined me. I then made the mistake of looking at him as the water glistened off his chiseled chest.

Dean's POV

I honestly found it kinda cute that Violet was trying to fight temptation when she didn't have to. Little did she know Roman had no problem with us messing around, we shared. However what was the fun in telling her that. I could feel her eyes on my body as I began to wash myself up." Enjoying the view sweetheart, you aren't going to get clean by staring. Here let me help you." I said lathering my hands with soap then began to massage her shoulders then slowly slid my hands to her breasts.

I gave them a firm squeeze causing her to bite her bottom lip in a seductive manner." Uh Dean.."She said softly as her eyes looked at me hesitantly.

"Yes Vi'?" I asked as I began to play with her nipples, twisting them slowly and then pulled on them roughly causing her to ever so softly moan. Good she likes it rough.

"We need to st.." She said beginning to back up but backed up against a wall. I smirked and walked over to her.

"We need to what, sweetheart?" I asked as I pressed my bare body against hers then began to rub her pussy roughly as she tried so hard to not moan.

"We need to st..op." She said softly.

"Then ask me to stop and I will sweetheart." I said as I suddenly plunged three fingers into her wet and tight pussy then began to thrust them fast, deep and rough. Her wetness could immediately be heard." Because judging from that sound, this is exactly what your body wants." I said with a smirk.

"I..I.." She began to stutter so I leaned in and kissed her roughly and passionately, she hesitated for a moment then gave in and kissed me back with just as much intensity.

"You want me, sweetheart? Because I've wanted your since the moment I saw you." I asked as I curled my fingers to hit her gspot and a moan escaped her lips.

"But Dean.."She began to say so I scooped her up and turned off the shower then tossed her onto Roman's bed and climbed on top of her.

"But what sweetheart?" I asked as I began to tease her dripping wet pussy with my tip." We're alone, I won't tell a soul." I said even though I was sure the boys knew exactly what I was up to.

I could see the hesitation on her face, so I thought fuck it and with no warning I shoved myself balls deep into her pussy and when I tell you this girl screamed, she fucking screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain as she had to stretch to accommodate me.

"Fuck you.."She mumbled as she tried to pull herself together.

"I'm trying to fuck you." I said innocently as I hovered over her looking into her hazel eyes with my baby blues." You want me out or?.." I said as I began to slowly slide out.

"I swear if you slide out now, I will kill you." She said looking up at me and that's exactly what I wanted to hear.

"Wouldn't want that now would we?" I asked as I suddenly began to thrust fast, rough and deep. I made sure well she felt each and every thrust as I looked down into her eyes as she moaned my name loudly in pleasure. I could definitely get used to that.

"Just like that sweetheart." I said with a smirk as I gave her absolutely no time to adjust, I continued my fast, deep and rough thrusts as I lowered my face and began to flick her very sensitive nipples with my tongue. Her body shivered in deep pleasure as she screamed in pleasure as I thrusted against her gspot.

She was already breathing heavy and her body was shaking as she wasn't used to anyone being so rough with her but from how her body was reacting she absolutely loved it. I lowered a hand and stimulated her clit to add to her pleasure.

"Mmmmm Dean." She moaned and squirmed loudly in pleasure as she suddenly wasn't shy at all. I then fully pulled out and just as she was about to say something I slammed myself fully back in right against her gspot causing her to scream my name loudly in pleasure as she arched her back and dug her nails into my back just as my door opened.

"What do we have here?" Roman asked as Violet laid underneath me breathing heavily, sweat glistening off of her, sex hair and the look of both pure pleasure from what I just did to her and fear from Roman suddenly entering the room. I stayed balls deep inside her as she looked from me to Roman then back to me trying to figure out exactly what to say.