WWE Tryouts

Violet's POV

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." I heard Kol say in his usual loud and chirpy voice.

"Shut up and let me sleep." I mumbled hiding my face in the pillow as he opened the blinds flooding the room with sunlight.

"You have to be at the WWE tryouts in an hour unless you want to be sleeping on this couch for the next couple months." Kol said and I sighed heavily before finally opening my eyes and sitting up.

"It would still be an upgrade from sleeping on the floor like usual." I mumbled as we slept ontop of blankets that were laid on the floor at my old foster care.

"No an upgrade would be sleeping on a bed which you can do if you make it on time to the WWE tryouts." Kol countered and I rolled my eyes.

"You sure you aren't being paid to promote this tryout?" I asked sarcastically as he wouldn't shut up about it.

"Ha very funny, I'm just trying to help my friend not live on the streets." Kol said handing me a glass of water as he knew my mouth was dry from the alcohol I consumed yesterday.

"You literally just offered to let me sleep on this couch, so I wouldn't be on the streets." I replied as I took the glass and chugged the water." Well if you want me to go to the tryouts, you're going to have to leave so I can get changed." I added handing him the empty glass.

"That's the spirit." Kol said being as cheerful as ever taking my empty glass and exiting the room. I would never understand how one person could always be so cheerful.

I sighed heavily as I pulled myself off the couch and dug through my literal trash bag of clothes. I eventually settled on a pair of black jeans and a white tank top. Then brushed out my shoulder length brown hair with dark blue highlights and put it up in a bun. I then grabbed my trash bag and headed out to find Kol who was waiting for me in the empty bar.

"That's what you're wearing to try out in?" He asked.

"It's whats on my body isn't it?" I snapped back and he shrugged.

"No need for the attitude, Violet I was just asking. Come on, let's go." He said as we exited the bar and got into Kols car.

The drive to then Performance center was absolutely silent which was fine with me, I hated small talk. Actually I hated talking to people in general, if I could go through life not talking to people I would in a heartbeat. But apparently doing so would label me as antisocial.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at the performance center." Good luck, Violet. Don't forget me when you're a top star." Kol teased as I got out of the car.

"Lucks for losers Kol, we've been over this. And I couldn't forget you if I  tried and trust me I've tried before." I joked and he laughed. This is why I tolerated Kol he was one of the few people in this world who understood my dark humor." Bye Kol." I said looking at him then walked off and entered the WWE Performance Center.

The moment I entered the building I felt more out of place than usual. As soon as you entered the building you could see two full size wrestling rings, a full gym and to top it off a bunch of fit guys and girls. I'm talking guys with six packs and muscles where I didn't even think you could have muscles. The girls on the other hand were a mix between models builds and athletic builds. As I was scanning the place a woman tapped me on the shoulder." Are you here for the tryouts?" She asked and I nodded.

"Excellent, just fill the form out and hand it back to me, then join the others by the ring till The Shield comes." She said and handed me a clipboard and pen. I sat down and filled out the form, as I was doing so I could feel other people trying out staring at me. They were all dressed in work out clothes which only made me stick out even more. Sorry not everyone can afford Nike brand sweats and tank tops.