Amy's Advice

I walked into the house as quietly as I could. I walked into the kitchen to get water, and I jumped back. It was Amy, standing against the wall, chewing on an apple. 

"Holy shit, Amy. You scared the life out of me."

"How was your date, bitch?" she asked, smirking. 

I glared at her. "It wasn't a date, it was a friendly hang out." 

She smiled. "Not if you like him." 

I pulled her to my room and she laughed the whole way there. 

We sat on my bed, and I held my Will Byers pillow close to me. Realizing that doing so was inappropriate, I swapped it out for my Eleven pillow.

"See, even your goddamn pillow gives it away. And have you seen this room? I bet Noah doesn't even have this many pictures of himself." 

I groaned. I looked at my pillow collection, seeping out from under and on top of my bed. Will is the last one in the third row of tiny pillows XD

 Will is the last one in the third row of tiny pillows XD

"Look. Before I met him, he was my dream boy, my inamorato." Italian for lover.

Amy sighed. "Now he really can be your inamorato. Girl, you've got to learn to seize the moment. Live your life before you have to worry about college, studies, and student loans. That shit is creeping up on you and you are just standing there and letting it. If there's love, seize it."

I gave her a hug. 

"I don't usually do this sap shit. Ew. Never mind. Spill the tea, sis. What happened?" she asked.

After I was done, she laughed

"Girl, I think he likes you." she said. I started laughing, but her face was dead serious. "I'm not kidding."

"No way." I sighed.

"Ask him out the day before he leaves to New York." 

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine."

Amy smiled. "Yay!" 

I was bewildered by her excitement.

"Sorry, I just stan y/s/n."

I do too.