The Mall

After searching and searching for a spot in the parking lot, I found one. Noah kept distracting me, so I pushed him down in his seat. 

As we got out of the truck, we ran inside the mall. It was very crowded. Obviously it was. It was a beautiful place and it had tons of stores. Noah put his hand around me. 

"Where do you want to go?" I asked. 

"Let's go to Chanel for me and then to Forever 21 for a dress for you."

"And why would I need a dress?" I asked, trying to find a way to avoid Forever 21. I had never been to it ever and nor do I plan on going to it.

"Because you're coming to my interview tomorrow. I'll pick you up." 

I smiled weakly. "Okay. But not Forever 21." 

He looked at me. "Why not?"

I sighed. He didn't know? 

"It's because I am overweight, Noah. And everything there is for pretty hourglass shaped girls." 

He looked at me in the eyes and put his hands on my shoulders. "You are beautiful, and if you keep letting your mind poison you, you won't be the amazing person you were meant to be."

I gave him a hug and buried his face in my hair. Just then, I heard a snap. Someone took a picture. 

Noah glared at the crowd, trying to find a guilty face. "Let's go, Y/N."

Once we walked into Chanel, Noah spotted an outfit. It was pretty good, and Noah seemed to like it.

He went into the dressing room, and I waited. I heard a door open and Noah came out.

 I heard a door open and Noah came out

Ignore that guy's face. He looked so handsome. I smiled at him.

"You look great." He blushed.

He went back in and took off the outfit. He came out with it and paid at the counter. 

Once he was done, we left Chanel. Forever 21 was the store across from it, so we walked there. 

"Noah, I am not good at this stuff, so you pick an outfit." 

He looked carefully at the dresses and then said, "Yes! This is it."

He handed it to me and I touched the soft fabric. He told me to change and come out and show him. 

Once I walked in, I took off my clothes and changed into the dress. I looked in the mirror. I saw a small bump at my stomach area, but it wasn't obvious at all. I looked pretty. Good. Pretty good. Hahahaha

I walked out and looked at Noah

I walked out and looked at Noah. He looked at the dress and then at my eyes. 

"You look amazing." 

I blushed, trying to meet his eyes, but they were staring at my dress. Was he checking me out?

I cleared my throat. "Okay, let's pay and leave." 

"Okay." 

Just then, someone caught my eye. Tasha Nash. Ugg. She had bullied me for years. I tried to pay before she saw me, but I was too slow. 

"Y/N. How are you girl?" she asked fakely. 

"Fine thank you." 

"I heard it was your 18th yesterday. How was it?" she asked. I gritted my teeth. 

"Good."

"Okay, then what are you doing at Forever 21? They don't sell XXXL clothes here." I was about to pull her hair out. 

"Her size is not XXXL, and I don't think it's your business what her size is," I heard a voice say. It was Noah. 

"Oh my god! Noah Schnapp!" she screamed. I was about to kill her. 

"Let's go, Y/N," he said. 

We left the store after paying for the dress. 

"Who was that?" Noah asked. 

"Just a childhood bully. She's been being mean to me for years now." 

"Well, don't listen to her." He pulled me into his arms. "Let's go."

We got in the car and shouted songs with the radio as we went to his hotel. After a few minutes, we got there.

Noah stepped out. "Thanks for everything, Noah."

"No problem. Just text me your address and I'll pick you up for the interview tomorrow." 

"Okay, bye."

He looked back and put his hand on his neck. "Bye."