College Party - Part 2

Music blared out of the room as Noah and I stood at the doorway. Tasha stood in front of us, smirking.

She was wearing a black dress that defined her curves perfectly. It stopped at her mid thighs. For a bitch, she sure dressed well. Was it wrong that I found myself staring?

 Was it wrong that I found myself staring?

"Come in," she said. The room was full of sweaty teens with red cups in their hands. Against the walls, people were making out and pretty much dry humping. 

I noticed that her dorm was bigger than mine and Amy's. Technically, it was her and Noah's dorm so he had a part to play I guess. 

Tasha led us to the counter top. On it, were about 10 different types of alcohol and punch, which was probably spiked. How did she even get all this alcohol?

People crowded around us and cheered as people took shots. Barbarians.

"Take a shot, Noah," she said, her evil eyes glaring at me. I met her with an even darker glare, my heart pounding harshly. Everyone in the area whooped and shouted as Tasha handed him the bottle.

I looked at Noah, who was genuinely very confused. Poor boy. He needed guidance. I had never drunk before but my boyfriend needed help. I heard chants of encouragement.

I whispered, "Let's do this," into his ear. I took the vodka and poured it into a shot glass and Noah followed. We looked at each other and he gulped. I gave Tasha the side eye and drank the alcohol. Noah repeated and shivered as he set the glass down. 

"Fuck, look at her go!" a guy shouted. 

It tasted like nothing but felt like a million things. I felt it enter my system for the first time. To be honest, it was energising. It felt wrong, but so right. Ok Katy Perry.

Tasha's eyes widened. I definitely wasn't the Y/N she knew and I was glad that she found out this way. I gave her a bitchy smile and took a few more shots. 

I stumbled over to the other counter top. Grabbing a red cup, I dipped it into the punch bowl. I quickly gulped down the drink and set the cup on the counter.

"Whoo!" I shouted.

Noah's POV

I watched as Y/N slowly got more and more drunk. I never saw her like this, ever. She was always quiet and this was so.. different. 

She looked at me and smiled. "Babe, come here and try some punch."

Not gonna lie, it was cute. She was really happy and kinda crazy at the same time. But it was unusual.

"Maybe that's enough punch," I said, setting her cup down.

"Ok dad," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Should we go back to your place now? You don't look well," I said. 

"You're suck a smol bean Noah. Lighten up and have fun."

She placed a kiss on my cheek and went to sit on the sofa. I followed her so she wouldn't do anything she might regret tomorrow. 

She was ranting to the girl beside her about something. "I just wanna recreate the makeup picture with someone."

LGBTQ+ ppl know what I mean.

"What?" I muttered to myself

She went on and on about so many things and the other girl, who was probably high, listened to her. 

Eventually, her eyelids were so tired they almost shut. Her hair was out of a ponytail and rested on her shoulders. Time to go home I guess. I lightly patted her shoulder and helped her up.

"Where we going?" she sleepily whispered. I set her cup down and pushed the hairs out of her face. 

"We're heading back, baby. Come on." I opened the door and held her hand as we rushed out before anyone could notice. 

"Whee! Why are we running?" she squealed. I smiled at her. 

I fished her dorm keys out from under the mat, where Amy had left it. I slowly unlocked the door, trying to be as quiet as possible. Amy was probably asleep. 

Y/N made an unusual noise. 

"You good?" I asked, closing the door. 

"No, I don't feel so good." I smacked my forehead as I realised what was about to happen. I rushed her to the bathroom as she leaned over the toilet and puked. I held her hair up and slowly ran my hand up and down her back as she heaved out all the alcohol. 

She eventually flushed and laid back on the floor. 

"I'm sorry I drank," she groaned, struggling off of the tiles. 

"It's okay," I said. She started to brush her teeth and I just stood there awkwardly for a few minutes. Her eyelids were almost completely shut. I knew she was completely exhausted. 

I held her hand and took her to the bed, gently pulling the sheets over her body.

I placed a kiss on her forehead. "Good night princess."

She was sound asleep by then, but I heard her mumble, "Good night."