Early Morning Wake Ups

A week had already passed by, and the Captor family was completely moved in. Gem barely came out of her room, she was always up there, doing something. The only times her brothers or father saw her, was when it was time to eat. Other than that, she had stayed rather isolated. Not worrying so much about her, the three male Captor's had gone about their business. Only to occasionally pop in, in her doorway, but other than that. they would listen to her play music and sing with strain ears. Not too long, it seemed as if the move finally sunk in and she no longer sung along with her music. The sounds of her footsteps thudding on her floor dwindled away, as well, showing that she had soon stopped dancing along to the beat.

Orpheus' POV:

One day, a loud alarm clock was going off. With an irritable groan, he reached out a fist and punched his alarm clock. Only to realize it wasn't his that was going off. Obviously, the owner of the annoying sound wasn't going to shut it off. Growling, he sat up in bed, the covers falling off of his bare chest and pooling on his lap as he looked toward the window, realizing the sound must be coming from his new neighbors. Moving from his bed, he stood up and walked over to his left to go stand in front of his window, pushing back the curtains, only for him to witness a glorious sight.

Straight across from his window, was another. Which let him see the young female neighbor wake, and stand up and walk from the right side and in front of the window, then she shut off her alarm. With her arms out stretched above her head, all she wore was nothing but a yellow and black striped with panties to match. His eyes widened at the view, her long dark hair cascaded down her back, a light blush flitted over his cheeks as he watched, mesmerized by the young girls body. As she still stretched, her eyes closed and her mouth widened to signal her yawning, her right hand covering her mouth. Her yawn soon ends, and her eyes open, only for them to fall upon him... Both of theirs eyes widen in realization of him staring, her mouth soon opens wide, he knew what was going on... She was screaming.

Quickly, he turned around and leaned his back against the wall beside his curtain. His heart beat quickening at, not only the fact that he had been caught staring, but as well as, he was staring.

Gem's POV:

When I woke up, well finally woke up. I caught one of the neighbors staring at me... And I was still in my bra and underwear.. Plus, it was the eldest one. The asshole father who laughed at me, when we first came here and I fell on the ground. What a fucking pervert. Giving myself a few seconds to let everything sink in, I finally screamed... Not really because I wanted to alert anyone.. It was more of a late reaction.

Of course, it kind of sucks when you have two, over protective, older brothers. So, soon the sound of their trampling footsteps could be heard. Shoving one another, a baseball bat in Sollux's hand and a golf club in Mituna's, they bursted through my bedroom door. Both of them were panting and slightly doubled over. But they soon composed themselves and held up their weapons, their chests puffed out as they tried to show how brave and heroic they were being.

"What ii2 iit?"

"WH0'5 455 D0 W3 N33D 70 K1CK?"

Both boys look around, turning their heads in all directions as their eyes scan the room. With a light laugh, she walked over to them, placing a hand on Sollux's, then her other on Mituna's cheek before kissing their foreheads and pulling away. Blushing lightly, she waves her hands in an embarrassed manner. Shaking her head, she gives them both a reassuring smile, before speaking up, "Um. Well.. You s33.. I 2aw thii2 really huge.. 2piider! Y3ah. A 2piid3r 0n my wiind0w.. And y0u kn0w, Ii thought iit wa2 0ut2iid3.. But.... Iit wa2n't.. Iit wa2 IIN2IID3. But.. Ii diidn't kn0w at the tiim3. 20, Ii l3an3d iin two l00k at iit. AND IIT JUMP3D AT M3! 200.. Ii 2cr3am3d... N0thiing iimp0rtant."

In sync, the boys say "Ooh," before giving a small head nod. Smirking, they look her up and down, and laugh, all the while point at her panties and bra before leaving. "5C4ND4L0U5!" "Naughty, naughty liittle 2ii2ter!" Shouting, as they leave out the door, still laughing, dragging their weapons of defense on the floor.

She rolls her eyes and turns around to look out the window. Seeing that the pervert was no longer there, she huffed and grabbed her some new clothes to dress in, before heading into her bedroom bathroom.