Keep Lookiing Forward Plea2e Don't Look Back

Sollux's POV:

It was hard to watch our dad give the house keys away.. It was especially hard to look at my sister.. Her eyes.. I could see her emotions that swirled within her heterochromia eyes. At first they were filled with anguish, then dulled down to agony and pain.... Then.. Just like normal.. Nothing. Her emotions were nothing but null. She showed nothing. There were tears. No fighting words... Nothing. If anyone knew us Captors.. They'd know that it'd be Gem who'd have a harder time dealing with the move.

Looking over at my twin, we glanced at Gem together. Then looked back at one another, giving a small nod in agreement of what we needed to do. So without warning we both walked over to her, flanking both sides and hugged her. Our faces buried into the crooks of her neck. Soon, a large warmth wrapped itself around us all. Of course, it was none other than our own father hugging us.

Quiet sniffling was heard and we all looked at Gem as she began tugging us toward the cab that would take us to the airport. We all knew what she was doing.. She was going forward instead of looking back.. Just like normal. It's true, ever since mom died.. Gem was the one holding us all up and keeping us on our feet. Even though she was the youngest, she did act like the oldest. I just wish.. I wish we could do something to repay her for all the hard work she's done.. And hopefully.. Hopefully this move will trigger something in my sister for her to come out of her shell again.. I'd like that. To see my sister. The sister who was always smiling, no matter what.

Maybe that's why dad accepted.. It was for us. No, it was for Gem. It had to be. If this works, it'll be a miracle. Gem has always been so sure that she's sick and dying.. Slowly, and slowly... *sighs* and slowly dying. But, she's not. We all know she's not. No matter how many times she's said she is diagnosed with some bad imaginary sickness, every doctor has said she's just perfectly health.. Well, except for one thing.. And that's the fact she's anorexic.

Mituna's POV:

I knew from the second I looked at Sollux that Gem was in pain. Her eyes stayed glued on the house. She didn't blink behind her glasses.. No, they were slightly brimmed with tears and never did they move from our home. I glanced back at her after I shared a conversation with my eyes with Sollux, then we looked back at one another. With a small nod, we both knew she needed a hug.

Slowly, we both went to either side of her and hugged her. We wanted to let her know that we're still here for her, no matter what. Surprisingly, before we knew it, our dad came up behind us and wrapped us up into a bear hug.

Of course, I guess after a while the emotions started to wash over Gem.. Causing her to sniffle, she pulled from the hug and soon began walking to the cab, giving a small nod of her head to say "come on". She didn't even dare look back at the house.. I guess, I never realized how much she liked living here, especially with all the bullshit she's had to deal with. Of course, not wanting to dwell on the emotions or nostalgia, we all walked over to the cab and got in.

Simon's POV:
I knew how much she loved this house. I knew how safe it made her feel.. But, I think a new background will help lift her spirits. I watched my three children place in their earbuds one by one, like an organized marching band. First Gem, after she had hers in, she rested her head on the window, letting herself be overtaken by her own music, not even giving a second thought about what was playing. Then, Sollux who quickly began to look through his music. Finally, Mituna, who began playing some Techno Kitten Adventure game..

All I hoped was that once we got to our new house, was that the kids could make friends. As well as try to get Gemini to stay more than five seconds out of her room. It seems like, the older she gets... The more isolated she's became. I know her mothers car accident took a heavy toll on her, it did for all of us.. But, she was the one that was told to take care of us all..

I just wish that, that wasn't the starting point of my daughters troubles.. Boys weren't good to my daughter, people weren't in general.. The world hit her hard, and reality broke my daughters wild spirit. There was barely any laughter from her, no loud music playing.. She never sang anymore or played her instruments.. Instead.. Depression overcame her. Anxiety and being self conscience enslaved her.. Anorexia and suicide destroyed her.

I never knew that my little Gem would ever try hurt herself.. But, I guess it's true what they say. Sometimes, those who look the happiest, are the saddest. Her eyes seemed to dim, she no longer showed her eyes off with pride.. No, instead she became like her brothers and covered them up. She locked herself up in her room playing on her laptops, doing this and that with computers..

All I wanted was for my daughter to be happy.. And. I can only hope that something or at least SOMEONE will meet her and make her the happiest girl alive. Because, I'd love to hear my little angel laugh, again.