Ju2t L37 Me Be (Pt.1)

Narrator's POV:
It's been a month since the Captor family had moved in, which had still been barely enough time for them to explore their new, extravagant home. Simon has already started his new job at a technology corporation in town. The younger trio... Well, Mituna and Sollux have been more than happy to oblige going to school. Gemini had been going to school, but soon stopped after a week, her inner hypochondriac coming out as she told her family she had caught a virus and could no longer go to school. Only after a couple of days of talking Gem out of it, she had finally agreed to attending school with her brothers. So far, she has been in school for almost a month and a half.

Gem's POV:
Today has been such a drag. Well, boring, actually. Luckily, today is a half day at school. Which means, right after lunch I get to go home. Dear lord, I can't wait to go home and just pass the hell out on the couch or something. I guess, I really can't complain about school since I've made a lot of new friends here. I even made friends with the younger brother of our neighbors, Sollux hates him. But I think he's sweet. His name is Eridan.

Eridan has brown flowing hair, with a blonde streak that goes through the middle. His fashion is.. Well... Very... Flamboyant. He was a major sweet heart, all the time.. Well, at least to me he was. He asked me to come over, today. As much as I wanted to decline, I thought "aw, what the hell. It won't kill me." So I happily accepted, I'm a bit curious about what the inside of his home looks like.

Luckily, lunch ended soon. But, my brothers left school early, thus skipping lunch to go eat somewhere else.. Shrugging to myself as the dismissal bell rang, I walked out of the school with my bag slung over my left shoulder, heading towards my car. To get to the parking lot, you have to cross over the football/track field.. Which to me, is a bunch of bullshit. They should just make the athletes rush between the school and parking lot. You get more exercise that way, trust me.

As I made my way to the field, I began to hear footsteps.. As if someone was following me. Stopping to glance back, I saw no one. I guess maybe my paranoia was starting to get to me. Shrugging to myself, I began walking again. Only to hear the sound of other people's feet, again. Out of the corner of my eyes I swear I saw a shadow. Damn, I really hope I'm not going insane. I finally got to the only tree that was near the field, it was a pretty big one, probably an oak. Stopping there, I turned around.. Only to feel someone shove me backwards, causing me to crash hard onto the ground. Harshly landing on my bum.