Neww Neighbors [Part 2]

A/N
Hey, sorry. I forgot to add the Ampora's into last chapter. But I was kind of in that full swing mood of "Hey, new chapter. Let's do it. No regrets, and no returns." So I made that. And thinking, I just now realized I'll just make a part two, but with the Ampora's POV's.
Also, I'll try my best not to do too many time skips, authors notes, or add my own input because I know how much of a mood killer that is.
Thank you for all those who are reading, you guys are awesome.
Ps. Probably won't try to do a quirk for Papa Captor.. Sorry if anyone liked that or something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eridan's POV:

It was another boring day for us at home. Just because we're rich doesn't mean we're happy.. My older brother Cro and I were just sitting on the porch of our house, there was a U-Haul earlier at the house next door, obviously someone bought it. Watching the men start to open the back of the truck, a car drove up and neatly stopped in front of the house. Soon four people came out of the car. The first was some kid with dark, bushy hair and he basically rushed out of the car. Next to follow was some girl with long hair that cascaded down her back and another boy with shorter hair, which seemed more like bed head. Before I knew it, I had blinked and seen the girl on the ground. Hearing chuckling from my older brother and father, I turned to look at them before seeing the girl standing up and dusting herself off, she didn't even seem phased. But while she was on the ground, I caught her glancing over here and then away... She must be used to the reaction my family gave. That's... A bit upsetting.

Cronus' POV:

Oh man, I never knew I could get such a kick out of seeing some poor sap fall on the ground.. Wait, shit.. It was a chick. Glancing up, it seemed like dad enjoyed the show. He was grinning happily and started laughing. Shaking my head, I kept quiet to listen to them. The girl waved her family off and signaled to them that she was fine before giving a small smile. Well, as long as she's alright. That's good. But damn. The guy that was pullin' on her, he sure was a sight for sore eyes. I mean, hell, I'd tap that nice, hot piece of ass. Eridan seemed to be checking out the other guy, too. Heh, looks like we can pick em.

Orpheus' POV:
Watching the girl fall was entertaining, the enjoyment of it was sweeter than candy. When she got up, I couldn't help but scowl. She deserved to stay on the ground, that was her place and the class she most likely was. And that was with the dirt. As she looked at her family and made them realize she was fine, she began to go into a panic. Searching all over for something.. She shouted out a slur of words, but all I could understand was the word "glasses", looking over she had found them... But before the lass was able to grab them, a car was getting to run over them, thinking she was fast enough the girl began to rush forward.. It was too late, her siblings had grabbed each of her arms, and held her back. My eyes were focused on her, quickly going to the U-Haul the girl opened the back door, grabbed a new pair of glasses then grabbed what appeared to be a guitar and amp. The movers stood in shock and fear as she stepped out, she barked orders to them saying "If you so happen to ruin any of my possessions you will regret it". Picking up a gun from the items in the back of the U-Haul, she pointed and aimed. Shooting the dead center of a tree where a circle of tree rings were. Smirking, she strode into the house and disappeared into it... That girl, she has some.. Spark.. A flame if even to her.. And for some reason.. I wanted to know what it was that kept her going..