Penny For Your Thought2

Your POV:

As normal everything was just fine.. Everything was normal. I stayed in my room and did whatever I wished. Of course.. That's what I wish I could say. But no, instead. Here I am, packing up my shit and getting ready to move. As a good daughter, I am happy for my dads promotion.. I just wish we didn't have to move back to America.

Yeah, that's right. We used to live in America.. But, that was a little while before we moved here to Tokyo... And that my mom got into the car accident and passed away.. Alright, enough of that. I gotta get my mind off of this subject. She told me to stay strong and take care of my brothers. And I refuse to break that promise.

Anyways, I'm Gem Captor. Gem is short for Gemi which is.. *sighs* also short for Gemini. Funny. I know. My mom liked it because it was unique, and my dad... Well he did it because, him, my brothers, and I are all Gemini's. So yeah.
Wonderful.

I have dark brown hair that's way past shoulder length, and my eyes are mismatched.. Another family thing just like my dad and bros. Anyways. Enjoy. Because it seems like my life has just became worse than normal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a small frown and sigh, Gem Captor closed her laptop after finishing her latest journal entry on Microsoft Word. Sitting on the floor and just looking at her now vacant room. Nothing was on the walls, no posters. Nothing. It was empty. Excluding her and her laptop, that is.

Calling up to her , her father cheerily shouted "Oh liitle Gem in my eye! Could you plea2e come and help your brother2 and Ii pack?" Of course.. The family joke of her name. Little Gem in my eye. One day she's going to make that a sign and super glue it to her family's stuff.

Arching out her back, stretching her arms out, she stood up and twisted side to side to pop her back some more. Grabbing her signature glasses, she slipped them on and tucking her laptop under her arm, she walked downstairs only to find her father and brothers already done packing. Of course.. This was a trap to make her leave her room and for them to drag her away from the place she's called home for five years.

"2hiit..." And with that being said, she quickly turned around and tried to rush up the stairs to her room. Only for her brothers to run and tackle her down.

Sollux holding onto her arms and Mituna with her legs, they began to carry her off with a grin.

"Lii2ten Honeybee, we have two leave. A2 much a2 'Tuna and Ii don't wanna.. We have two." With a wide grin and a small nod, Mituna carefully let her down once they were outside of the house and locked it for good, before watching their father, Simon Captor, hand over the house key and giving it to the relator.