Wwho Could'vve Knowwn?

Orpheus' POV:

 I had no clue about what my eldest son had been up to. Throughout the week I knew he was nothing more but his usual self. He had been nothing more but smug comments and never ending egotism from him. I was so severely disappointed in my child, even his younger sibling was disappointed in him. 

Earlier before my sheer horror, I had found myself becoming infuriated with my neighbors daughter. What she adorned on her arms were atrocious and was disrespectful. It was hard to tell what she was thinking or even feeling behind her glasses. Why would she hide her eyes? I bet they're just as gorgeous as the rest of her- wait. No. She's a child, a teenage, a minor . Soon, her father had instructed her to take off her glasses, in which she did, showing a pair of mismatched eyes. Her right eye was a gorgeous hazel with flecks of red, and her left was a piercing oceanic blue that I just wanted to swim in. They were indeed- gorgeous

Shaking my head out of my own thoughts, I realized I had found myself walking towards her, only to soon shout at her and grasping her wrist. It was so small and frail in my hand, for a moment I believed I could break it without trying, just that thought alone had caused me to calm down to loosen my grip on her. Only to soon have her try to fight me off and yell at me. 

Out of my own anger, I threatened her only proving to be useless, so I just took actions into my own hands and ripped the rubber bands off her wrist. The rubber bands were hiding what now looked to be scarring cuts than ran up and down her arm toward the crook of her elbow. How did anyone not notice this? Did she usually hide her marks? Was this the first time she self harmed? Or a failed attempt of suicide? This gorgeous, yet infuriating creature was carving her body because of the effects of what others were having upon her. 

Letting myself have a double take of her, I let my eyes wander over her body. She was slim, but noticeably maturing into a sexy- beautiful woman, I corrected in my mind. Her features were soft, her face was rounded but had a sharp, rounded chin that gave her narrowing eyes a younger and more of a pouting expression. Her long, thick dark hair cascaded down her body in waves with very few strands sticking out from her trying to fight me off. Her dress was easily held up by her most-likely still growing chest, she looked to be a C-cup blooming kindly into a D-cup. 

The yellow dress hugged her body, letting me take notice of her hourglass form. She had long slim legs that seemed as if they would never end, she herself had a slim body. A slim body with nicely defined assets that could make any grown man, such as myself quiver- No. She is a child.. Taking another look at her fine legs, I noticed that she was rather short compared to her male counterparts of the Captor family. The heels she wore made her taller, but not enough to bring us face-to-face. She was possibly a foot shorter than me, possibly a little taller. I stood at 6'3 while she looked to possibly stand at 5'2 and at 5'5 with those heels. 

My little scan of her body had been quickly interrupted when I felt a sharp sting make contact with my face. She had slapped me, letting her go, I had turned furiously to my eldest son once I had been done interrogating her on how she had gotten the cuts. He had slowly and insipidly sunk down in his chair, my youngest, Eridan looking as if he was about to lunge at Cronus, eyes blazing with hate and rage. He cares about her.

Soon, she had walked off to the table and sat down in a huff, acting as if nothing had just occurred. Sighing, I walked over to the table and took my place at the end of it, opposite of her. Her glasses and now broken rubber bands sat on the table beside her dinner plate as her father began serving food, she looked up at him with a smile of appreciation. She really was going to act like nothing happened....