Parasite

JJ: "Everyone, this is agent Russell Goldman from the San Diego white collar team. You've already met Agent Hotchner. These are agents Rossi, Morgan, Watson, Prentiss, and Reid." she walks into the room with a man behind her 

Russell: "A pleasure."

Morgan: "So we're working a white collar case?"

JJ: "Not exactly."

Russell: "I've been following our con artist for 5 years. Two nights ago, I think he killed someone."

JJ: "Carla Marshall of Miami was found dead in her home. Asphyxiation by strangulation. She also had trauma wounds to the head."

Reid: "Why do we think the con man killed her?"

JJ: "Last week Carla contacted a fraud website to report a scam. The complaint ended up on Goldman's desk."

Russell: "We spoke on the phone at length. Her story matched my guy to the "t." She planned on confronting him that night. I told her to cease all communications and wait for me, I'd fly to Miami and set up a sting. But that never happened."

Morgan: "Do you have physical evidence confirming it's your guy?"

Russell: "No, but for her to be murdered the night that we spoke, I don't think it was a coincidence."

Hotch: "There was no sign of forced entry, theft, or sexual assault."

Watson: "And judging from the M.O. the motive was personal."

Emily: "What's his hustle?"

Russell: "Investment fraud. Basically, he's a smaller madoff."

JJ: "To give you an idea of how convincing he is, this is a sampling of his work going back 14 years." she puts people's pictures on the screen for them to see

Reid: "He's prolific."

Russell: "He's scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars from people, but he's never been violent before."

Rossi: "Con men usually don't murder, but when they do, it's to conceal their crimes."

Watson: "Con man's a nice name for these guys. They profile as psychopaths."

Reid: "They see their cons as theater and themselves as a sort of puppeteer. They have to have absolute control over their victims and their cons."

Emily: "Maybe that's why he started killing, because he lost control?"

Morgan: "The question is, how out of control is he?"

Hotch: "Well, if he's spiraling, he's a danger to everyone around him."

Rossi: "And because he's so charming, the victims never see it coming."

Rossi: "If I am what I have, and if I lose what I have, who, then, am I?" German psychologist Erich Fromm."

On The Plane

Russell: "I can't believe you guys have your own jet." he leans over Rossi to look out the window and said man gives him a weird look 

Emily: "We take turns piloting. You want to give her a try?"

Russell: "Really?" he asks excitedly making them chuckle a little 

Emily: "No."

Morgan: "What kind of forensic countermeasures does he use to hide his trail?"

Russell: "Fake ids, disposable phones, prepaid credit cards, foreign bank accounts."