Pleasure Is My Business

Hotch: "The prostitute is not, as feminists claim, the victim of men, but rather their conqueror. An outlaw, who controls the sexual channels between nature and culture." Camille Paglia."

On The Plane

Reid: "Female serial killers are a fascinating field. We don't have much information on them, but what we do know involves throwing the rules completely out the window. Signature, for instance. They don't torture or take trophies." he says after Hotch calls them about a case he was called in on in Dallas

Morgan: "Because there's no sexual gratification when a woman kills."

Reid: "Exactly. Murder is the goal. They don't have to do anything extra."

JJ: "So, basically, women are more efficient at killing."

Watson: "Might have something to do with men underestimating them."

Emily: "I'll say." she mutters as she shares a high five with Watson and JJ smirks at them

Reid: "Historically, they have had body counts in the hundreds."

Hotch: "So assuming that the job is the stressor, what are some of the reasons prostitutes kill their customers?"

Morgan: "Money, drugs, post-traumatic stress disorder."

Rossi: "At some point, every call girl, no matter how well paid, gets coerced into an activity she didn't consent to."

Emily: "Aileen Wuornos used to purposefully stage paid sexual encounters as an excuse to murder men she thought would rape her."

Hotch: "But Wuornos was psychotic and disorganized. I think this girl's poisoning them before she has sex with them."

Reid: "She's using tetra-methylene-disulfotetramine. It's a popular rat poison in China, easily soluble in alcohol."

Rossi: "Poison is the perfect M.O., quiet, quick, and the victims never see it coming because they think they're getting lucky. Does that mean something to you?"

Hotch: "Well, at $10,000 a night, These men are paying for discretion as well as sex."

Watson: "She has a history with them. They see her repeatedly."

Hotch: "She didn't decide to kill them in the moment. She walks in with the intent to kill them and she's doing it before she sleeps with them."

Reid: "So she's not just organized, she's also methodical."

Morgan: "She decides early which one of her clients are worth killing and which aren't. She plans accordingly."

Emily: "Maybe the victims all share the same fetish."

Watson: "Both victims were in their 50s, highly visible. Careful about their image. I mean, if they were kinky in the same way, they'd go to great lengths to hide it."

Hotch: "And we're facing a corporate culture that'll do everything it can to keep us out."

JJ: "Actually, I had some luck there. Hoyt Ashford's wife isn't too happy with how he died."

Hotch: "She's agreed to talk to us?"

JJ: "Yeah, but because every silver lining has a dark cloud, uh, the Hedge fund released a statement. Uh, "Ashford died peacefully in his home, according to lawyer David Madison." They're already trying to close ranks."

Reid: "Does that language sound familiar to anyone else?"

Hotch: "What do you mean?"

Reid: "The press release from the first victim. Uh, "according to company lawyer, Stanton died peacefully in his home."