The Performer

JJ: "The latest victim is Tara Farris, 20. She's the third victim in 2 weeks. All found on freeway off-ramps by commuters." she says as she passes out files to all them

Hotch: "Well, he's not hiding them."

Rossi: "An LA freeway during morning rush hour? He wants them found."

Morgan: "Quickly."

Emily: "Well, they're still dressed. That minimizes the shock value."

Reid: "Maybe he's concerned for them. Think he wants them taken care of?"

JJ: "No signs of sexual assault on any of the victims."

Watson: "Look how pale she is."

JJ: "All of them were severely hypovolemic. Tara had less than a pint of blood in her."

Reid: "Look at this. The first 2 had more than 3 pints each. If exsanguination is the goal, the unsub is definitely becoming more proficient."

JJ: "This is new. Tara's the only victim to have a written message." she puts a photo on the screen for them to see 

Hotch: "The liar."

Emily: "The" liar. That's strange, isn't it? Not a liar or just liar."

Morgan: "So what did you lie about, Tara?"

JJ: "All of the victims appear to have been strangled and then bled out through identical wounds in the throat."

Watson: "Wait-seriously, are those supposed to be fang marks?"

JJ: "All of the wounds on the victims were covered in saliva. Human saliva, as though-"

Reid: "Someone drank their blood."

Reid: "In the darkest pages of the malign supernatural, there is no more terrible tradition than that of the vampire. A pariah even among demons. Writer Montague Summers."

On The Plane

JJ: "Ok. Ok, thanks. So they've already set up a task force in Los Angeles."

Rossi: "This isn't their first serial case."

JJ: "You remember Detective Owen Kim?" she looks at everyone that was there for the previous case

Hotch: "From the stalker case."

Watson: "You remember that case, don't you, Spencer?" she asks sending him a teasing look 

Reid: "I do remember that case." he nods his head awkwardly

Watson: "Yeah, you ever talk to, um, Lila anymore?"

Reid: "You know, I think we should probably focus on this case right now. It's a little more pertinent." he says making her give him an amused smirk and Morgan chuckles a little 

Morgan: "All right, so tell us about blood-drinkers, Reid."

Reid: "Human blood consumption, or clinical vampirism, is known as Renfield's syndrome, named after the insect-eating character in Bram Stoker's novel "Dracula."

Emily: "Are they sadists?"

Reid: "Not necessarily. Pain to the victim is usually only a byproduct. Blood is the focus. Renfield's syndrome is usually accompanied by varying levels of schizophrenia and occasionally more classic cannibalism if the condition evolves."

Rossi: "Classic cannibalism. Lovely job we have."

Reid: "I will say this-true cases are exceedingly rare."