Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Harry's POV:

My heart skipped a beat when the nurse said that. "W-what?" I asked shocked and I couldn't believe I managed to say that. She nodded her head and said, "You aren't allowed to see her yet, though. The doctors need to do some more test." After the nurse finished talking, she left. I turned around to see the guys with wide eyes and jaws dropped.

Dane was with us because he arrived yesterday and hasn't left the hospital. When we found out Miranda stopped breathing and well left us he took it worse than me. He  had dropped to his knees, crying his eyes out, and then curled up in a ball and rocked back and forth. I think he cried more than me, but now we have to wait to see what happens.

Dane's POV:

How can that be humanly possible? When people die, the don't usually come back. When I arrived Yesterday I was a mess, my hair wasn't combed it was all over the place, and I hadn't shaved.

~Yesterday~

I finally got to the hospital, it seemed like years. I couldn't imagine my baby sister leaving, she just can't! When I exited my car, I ran immediately into the hospital. Once I got past the paps and to the front desk, the nurse told me what room. Was she reading my mind? Room 123, 124, 125......126! Found it! Room 126 was a combination of a hospital room and a waiting room, after all my uncle did have to get the best room.

I opened the door to see Harry pacing back and forth running his hands through his hair. All the other guys and girls were sitting around, waiting. Dani noticed me and got up from sitting next to Liam. She was holding a small little bundle. That must be her, my little niece. I heard that she had the baby, but I couldn't come see her because of work.

"Dane, this is little Darcy Christine Styles." She told me ad handed Darcy over to me. She was so cute and looked a lot like Miranda, but I could also see some features of Harry in her too. I just hope that she won't turn out to be a flirt like her father. Darcy had dark curly brown hair and electrifying green eyes. "To tell you the truth Dani, her name will not be Darcy Christine Styles," I said. Harry immediately turned to look at me. "It will not be Styles, until her mommy and her daddy get married. Right now it will be Darcy Christine Cowell," I finished. Harry had a sigh of relief across her face.

I gave Darcy back to Danielle and walked over to Harry. "You do realize that I will marry your sister," Harry told me while I just simply nodded my head. After a couple hours the doctor came out and told us that Miranda stopped breathing. I instantly feel to my knees and started to cry. This can't be happening, she's my baby sister. I had promised mom before she passed away that I would protect Miranda. My world has ended.

~Present~

Miranda's POV:

After some tests, I was finally able to see everyone. They all came rushing in with tears down their eyes, even Dane was there. He looked worse then Harry. Dane came over and gave me hug and I also started to cry. After a while the guys started to leave, along with the girls. That left only me, Harry, and Darcy in the room.

I was holding Darcy and Harry was laying on my bed with me. We were watching the X Factor and it was tonights episode. Uncle Simon didn't know that I was alive again and he looked horrible. Even with the make up you could tell he was depressed. Gary, a guy in the backstage crew came out to my uncle. He whispered something in my uncle's ear. I could just watch Uncle Simon to jump out of his chair. There were tears of joy in his eyes.

"Simon is everything alright?" Louis asked while trying to keep my uncle uncle in one place. "Oh Louis everything is better than alright. My little niece is alive. She lived! She made it through!" He said. After the whole scene everyone looked shocked and then it went to commercial. Harry got out of the bed and I started to protest, yeah not only Jimmy can protest. "Harry come back I haven't seen you in forever!" I started to whine. He simply pecked my lips. Then he did something I thought he would never do when we were growing up, he got down on one knee and pulled out a small black velvet box.

"Harry I-" I started to stay, but he stopped me.

"Miranda, I know I haven't been the best boyfriend ever, or a friend. I know I bullied you, beat you, and I have loved you. I regret everything I ever did to you and I want to just turn back time and redo it all. Miranda Marie Miller Cowell, will you do me the great pleasure and marry me?"