Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Miranda's POV:

I was in a pitch black room and then the room suddenly light up. I saw two figures in the distance, but why am I here? "Hello, hello?" I yelled and the figures just turned around and faced me. I ran over to them to find out that the two figures are none other then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

my mother and father.

"Mom? Dad?" I croaked out. They both nodded and smiled at me. My dad engulfed my in a bear hug, but if I'm here with them, then that means I'm dead! "Sweetie, we have to discuss something with you and you need to pay attention." My mom told me. it's been ages since I heard his voice, but it was always in my head.

They led me to a pure white couch and we sat down.

"Miranda, you are right now in the mini space between life and death. Normally people go straight to death, but you have a choice. You can stay with us and wait for your loved ones to come. Or you can go back to your old life with people around you who love you. You can go back to our granddaughter and raise her. You, Darcy, and Harry can become a family. We don't care which one you chose, but we want to show you something." My dad explained. Harry.

A screen turned on and a thing came up saying '4 years later.'

"Daddy, I miss mommy. I want mommy!" A little girl with dark brown curly hair and green eyes whined. A man came in and picked her up, but it wasn't other man it was Harry. If that's Harry then the little girl has to be Darcy.

"Don't worry little one, mommy will be home sooner then you think." He smiled at her. Just then I heard a door open and close. "Harry-poo, I'm home!" Screeched a voice. Now I know that that isn't me. A blonde came into the room, man she was slutty. I saw Harry's face grimace and I laughed a bit. Darcy turned her head in my direction and her face lite up, wait she can see me?

"Daddy look it's mommy!" She said cheerfully and pointed in my direction. Harry turned around and our eyes locked on with each other's but then what he said broke my heart because I knew he knew I wasn't actually there in the flesh.

"No Darcy, Janet is your mommy and she is right behind you," Harry said. Oh hell to the no! He did not just say that, that fake bitch is NOT Darcy's mommy! I am! Wait, I'm dead. There is one way to confront this and that's call Theresa Caputo!

"She isn't my mommy! I have a mommy and that's not her! My mommy is nice and has dark brown/ black hair! She isn't a blonde dumbo!" Darcy yelled as she jumped out of Harry's arms. To be honest I was scared because she could have hurt herself, but she's a dare devil like her father. Harry was yelling at her to get back there, but she ran into a room and slammed the door, then locked the door.

A couple hours later...

I saw Theresa come up to the house and then I turned around to see all my friends. Louis and Eleanor had two boys with them. Danielle had a baby bump and Liam was watching her carefully. Niall and Amelia had three children with them. Harry was sitting watching Darcy play and also trying his best to ignore Janet rubbing her hand on his thigh, bitch.

The door bell rang and Darcy to the door and answered it. I ran to the door and saw Theresa talking to Darcy.

"Hello cutie pie. Where's your daddy?" She asked Darcy. Darcy took her hand and led her into the living room. The children except for Darcy were out in a separate room, while everyone else was in the living room. "Okay who lost a girlfriend, fiance figure?" Theresa asked. Harry spoke up, "Girlfriend, almost fiance. Her name was Miranda and she's a mother."

"Who's her child?"

"The baby didn't survive." Oh Harry fucking Styles you are dead!

"Well Miranda is now pissed off at you and is pointing a Darcy. She's signaling daughter."

"Shit."

"Who is the Amelia here?" Amelia was in tears as she raised her hand.

"Okay, now that I know who you are. Your friend is jumping up and down smiling and also said beat the shit out of Harry." Amelia smiled and replied "Tell her I said that I'll do it later." Now there's the Amelia I know! Theresa went on with the reading and lastly there was Harry.

"Harry, I would like to say that Miranda has shown me flashbacks of her childhood and when she was with you only four years ago. You have to understand that you can't hide the fact that this blonde dimbo who only wants your money isn't Darcy's mother. I'm also only relating what Miranda is telling me. Miranda loves you and will be with you all the way."

"Tell her I will love her forever and always. Oh and Janet we're through." Janet started to bawl her eyes out and Amelia kicked her out of the house. Theresa said her good byes and left, then the screen turned off.

My parents looked at me and I was in tears. "I love you two so much, but I can't leave my friends and family at home. I have to go and I love you two very much." I said. "We know sweetie and don't worry you'll see us again sometime. We love you too." They replied. i got up and said my good byes then went towards the door to take me back to my original life.

Harry's POV:

She's gone. Miranda is really gone. It's been 5 hours since her heart stopped beating. They still have her in her bed, but I'm not allowed in the room. I called the guys and everyone else so we are all here, while crying our eyes out. Just then a nurse ran into the waiting room.

"M-Miran-da is breathing again," She said out of breathe slightly.

A/N Hi! you probably didn't expect this one coming! If any of you don't know Theresa Caputo is a medium, which means she can communicate with the spirit world. She has her own show on TLC and I love her so yeah. Thanks for reading! COMMENT!!