Chapter 47

• Dedicated to My Big Brother!

Chapter 47

Miranda's POV:

I couldn't sleep on the plane. All I could think of was Sophie and her unborn baby. What if that happened to Harry and I? Zayn was also awake on the plane. I can image how worried his is, I mean after all they have been through. Harry was asleep next to me, but as I looked at him, my eyelids became heavy.

Third Person POV:

The plane landed and everyone got off. They took Eleanor and the babies to a hotel. Louis didn't want to have Eleanor come with them because she's pregnant. Harry tried to persuade Miranda to stay and Liam begged Danielle to stay, but they wanted to go and save Sophie. Niall didn't even fight with Amelia because he didn't want an early divorce.

They all headed to the address which was an old abandoned factory. Harry, Niall, and Liam out Danielle, Amelia and Miranda behind them in a protective way. Zayn checked if the coast was clear and nodded the guy to go. Everyone snuck around and entered the factory to see a body tried up to a chair with bruises on her body.

"Sophie," Zayn whispered.

Zayn's POV:

"Sophie," I whispered. Her head slowly lifted and I saw everything I didn't want to see. Sophie had a black eye, cuts all over her body, her body was pale, and her eyes were puffy and cheeks tear stained. I ran over to her and her face lite up when she realized it was me. She started to cry again as Miranda untied her and I held her close.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my future husband and the others. I see the rest of you brought along your girlfriends too, but I don't she Eleanor." The creepy girl said. I saw Louis get tensed up when she mentioned El. The girl came into the light so all of us could see her.

This Stacey person looked no older than 19 years old, had blonde hair, but I saw that her roots were brown, and she had on a lot of make up. Her outfit was probably the sluttiest outfit I have ever seen in my life. She saw me looking at her and smiled.

"Like what you see, Zayn-poo. Trust you're going to be seeing this for a long time." She said as she traced her hand down her body. One word: Slut.

The guys looked at her and I walked away from Sophie to join them and asked "What do you want from him?" "Yeah, what do you want? Money, fame?" I asked. Miranda was next to Sophie, cradling her. Stacey just laughed and shook her head. She walked over and pulled a lever thing. A cage fell on top of us, but that left Sophie and Miranda in the open with the crazed fan.

I could see the fear in Miranda eyes as she put herself in front of Sophie protecting her. "NO MIRANDA!" Harry screamed. I saw the tears running down his cheeks and his failed attempts trying to get out of the cage. Stacey walked towards Miranda and shoved Miranda away from Sophie, but she didn't go after her she went after Miranda.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Harry and Amelia yelled at Stacey, but it didn't work out. Miranda tried to get up, but was pushed down each time. I saw the tears streaming down her face as Stacey punched her in the stomach and across the face. Miranda was kicked in the leg, which made her fall and then kicked in the stomach. I glanced at Sophie who was trying to crawl her way to the cage.

A knife was pulled out and was connected with Miranda's arms. Miranda let out a scream and Harry was banging on the cage. All of us started to run into the cage trying to tip it over. Sophie was out of the way when we finally tipped the cage over. Miranda let out a blood curling scream as the knife dove into the side of her stomach.

I ran to Sophie, who was starting to regain her strength. While we were in the cage Danielle called the police and they were on there way with two ambulances. Harry darted to Miranda and held her close to him. Just as Amelia was about to beat up Stacey the police barged in.

Harry tore off his white v-neck and pressed it against Miranda's side trying to stop the bleeding. I was crying while holding on ton Sophie. The paramedics came in with two gurneys. They tore me away from Sophie and put her on a gurney. I never left her side though and they even gave me permission to be in the ambulance with her.

As they started to take Sophie out I turned around to see the guys and the police officers trying to pry Harry away from Miranda's body. "NO! I need to save her!" He yelled. Finally after some pulling we finally got Harry away from Miranda, but he kept struggling against Louis' grip. Harry just gave up and sunk to the ground crying. The police arrested Stacey.

At the hospital..

It has been about 2 hours since we arrived at the hospital. Eleanor came to the hospital with the babies and all of us have stayed in a separate room because of the paps. They swarmed us when we arrived, but we managed to get away form them. We called Dane and Simon and told them what happened.

The doctor came out of the room Sophie was in. "I'm looking for a Zayn Malik," He said and I stepped forward. "I'm Zayn Malik," I answered and shook his hand. "Well Mr. Malik, we had to do a c-section on Sophie to get the baby out. Since your baby is pre-mature there is a possibility that she might not make it. Sophia on the other hand has a broken arm and three fractured ribs. Right now your daughter is in the NICU Unit and Sophia is now in a deep sleep, but you can visit her." He reported.

The doctor left and I went into the room with Sophie. I sat in a chair next to her bed and held her hand. She started to stir in her sleep. "Morgan," She said as she fell back into a deep sleep. Morgan? Who is Mo-wait a minute Morgan is her twin sister who wasn't able to live. Morgan had been diagnosed with a type of cancer that she wasn't able to over become the cancer. She was too weak and Sophie told me that if she had a daughter she would name her Morgan.

I exited the room and went into the NICU Unit where my baby girl was. The nurse showed me where my daughter was. There was a clip board with the birth certificate on it. The line with the name was blank, so I filled it in.

Name: Morgan Riley Malik

There my baby girl has a name.

Harry's POV:

I sat in the waiting room. We heard news about Sophie and Zayn went to go see her and then went to the NICU Unit to see his baby girl. I sat in a chair holding Darcy, who was fast asleep. The doctor showed up to the waiting room. "Okay, who is here for Miranda Cowell?" He asked. All of us stood up and he had a bewilder look in his face. "Well, who hear is her boyfriend?" Everyone sat back down and I stepped forward. The doctor looked up and smiled at me. "Well son, do you want the good news or the bad news?" He asked.

"Bad news,"

"She is unconscious and we aren't sure when she will wake up. The puncture in the side of her body was in deep and she lost a lot of blood." Great, now she is unconscious and they have no idea when she will be awake. I'm also being sarcastic.

"Good news is that she will have a 50/50 chance at surviving, but the percent rate is high for her to be making it out alive. You are truly lucky, but please don't get your hopes up yet." The doctor said. I walked into the room where Miranda is and put Darcy down beside Miranda. I then pulled out a small black velvet box and opened it up.

"Miranda, this was suppose to be for you when I was supposed to take you out tonight. Please wake up I love you and I can't think of my life without you." I said with tears streaming down my face.

*A/N* Please comment and tell me what you think. Thank you all for reading. I changed the amount of months Sophie was pregnant and her full name is Sophia. I'm also proud to say that Bulled, Beaten, Loved? has reached over 30,000 reads. Thank all of you so much! I would also like all of you to have respect for the families with babies in the NICU Unit. That isn't something to laugh about because I respect those doctors and nurses who devote their time and lives into saving those babies. My big brother was one of those babies. My parents were afraid to have another child after he was born, but as you might notice I'm here. My brother is the best person in my life and I love him to bits, so i dedicate this chapter to my big brother, Kris.