Chapter 53

Chapter 53:

Miranda's POV:

We finally arrived at the studio. Of course the paps were surrounding the building and the security guards were trying to make way for the guys and us.

"HARRY! HARRY! IS IT TRUE ABOUT THE FAN AND YOU?" What the duck is the one reporter shouted. I turned to see Harry gripping on to Darcy's carrier that we had. He didn't seem too happy when we were trying to make our way through. Everyone was able to finally get into the studio and I turned to Harry.

"Harry, what were they talking about when were were trying to get in?" I asked as I took Darcy away from Harry. I turned to look at the guys and they put their heads down so that they wouldn't have to face me or Harry. What the frickerdoodle is going on!? Finally Harry spoke up.

"I may have kissed a fan and the paps got a pic of it. It was the other day when I left the hospital. I swear I didn't mean to do it, she just ran up and kissed me," Harry explained. I started to laugh a little.

"Why are you laughing?" Harry asked me. "B-because you think I'm going to be mad if a fan goes up to you and kisses you," I replied laughing. Seriously, if a fan kissed Harry I wouldn't really mind because I knew he loved me. Now if it was the other way around, I would probably dump him like a sack of potatoes. Just think, me dumping Harry and then we would have to deal with the whole 'who gets to keep Darcy' thing.

We started walking through the building until we got to my uncle's office. I knocked on the door and simply walked in. "There's my favorite niece!" Uncle Simon said as he ran over to me and hugged me to death. "Hiya! All of us are here. What do you need to talk about?" I asked as we all took a seat. Uncle Simon took Darcy out of the carrier and just had her in his arms.

"First, Louis and Eleanor. What is the news about the incoming newest edition to the One Direction family." He asked. Louis spoke for Eleanor, "Well, it has been going good so far. We were informed that it will be boy. Eleanor is only a couple months pregnant, even though she still looks as skinny as can be." Eleanor slapped Louis' arm playfully. A bump had started to show on her belly. Uncle Simon nodded his head and then looked at Zayn and Sophie, "What about Morgan?"

When Uncle Simon said their daughter's name, Sophie's face lit up. "After this meeting we are going to the hospital and taking her home!" She said excitedly. "Well that definately is great news. Niall and Amelia," my uncle said. "Having twins is challenging," Niall said. We all started to laugh, but Amelia sent us death glares.

Liam and Danielle were asked next. "We are happily together! Life is good. Danielle isn't pregnant, yet." Liam said while grinning from ear to ear. I was super happy for them and I just couldn't wait until they started a family. Now it was Harry and my turn. "We have some news. Harry and I are engaged and will be getting married in the near future." I said. Everyone was smiling and cheering.

"Okay, okay. Settle down everyone, well atleast the best you can t calm down. Cough *Louis* Cough. Now I have some news for all of you, you boys will be going on another tous to the USA. But I do have to say that there will be some limitations."