Stuck

He was still holding her arm, and the warmth that surge through her made her more uncomfortable than anything else.

"Then I'll stay with Athena, if I may."

The woman turned and looked at Athena hopefully, and Athena in turn looked up at him.

"Can she stay with me Ares?"

Alexandria scoffed out loud. "You're asking him for permission? I'm the one who wants to stay with you, not him!" Ares moved towards a pillar and leaned against it. "You're my fated, it's common courtesy to ask for permission Alexandria."

Ares could see the way she tensed as he said her name, he could imagine shivers rushing down her spine as he did. But she hid that well, straightening her posture as she patted the wrinkles out of her ruffled skirt. "Then I'll just leave! Why stay in Olympus then?"

"I'm sure someone will show you the way out." She didn't seem offended by his remark, not in the least. Instead she turned and gave him a tight smile. "I'm sure they will, and I'll simply leave you to enjoy your life as a roué."

She hadn't been offended by him, but her words were like darts at his chest.

He glared at her retreating figure as she made her way towards the doors of the throne room, only for Athena to call out after her. "You can't leave Alex." She paused and turned around slowly. "And why can't I Athena?"

"Fate has already been set, you can't reverse it."

-

Alexandria felt like laughing. She would have laughed, had the situation not made her want to pull the hair out of everyone's scalp including hers. "Fate never bothered with me before, why would it start now? Just get me back, will you?"

It was a that specific moment that one of the doors opened slowly, letting in another person to the scene. Well, not a person. People were mortal.

This one wasn't. You have got to be kidding.

"You must be Alexandria." She sighed deeply and lifted a finger to rub her temple. "And you must be Hermes."

Dirty blonde hair, tall with a slim muscular figure that still appeared to be too much for the poor t-shirt he was stretching out, and a pair of hazel eyes that could distract anyone at any moment. Perfect description for the Lord of thieves.

He bowed his head slightly in greeting before turning his attention to both Athena and Enyo. "We were waiting for you to bring her; you've been in Olympus for a while. What took so long?" Enyo frowned. "Other than the fact that she fainted before we walked through the gates? Nothing, nothing at all little brother." Hermes rolled his eyes, muttering something under his breath before he smiled in Alex's direction. "It's nice to meet you Alex, I'd love to talk to you more if they weren't waiting for you."

Alex raised a brow. "They?"

It wasn't Hermes who answered, it was Athena. "They meaning the Moiraie. You're going to get your answers now Alex."