Progression Amidst Tension

Start from the beginning

"Im sorry, did I ask for your opinion Kaitlyn? NO! I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION!"Mandy yelled.

"She's just trying to spread a positive message Mandy."Sami defended Kaitlyn.

"Dont talk to me. Ugh."Mandy said as she stormed away.

The living room was once again silent.

VC-Velveteen-That was what, the fifth or sixth fight this season?

"I hate everyone in this house. Except Chris."said Kevin.

--

"Don't listen to her alright. She's trying to get in your head."Chris said to Lita.

"How the hell does she know those things!"Lita yelled.

"I have no idea."said Trish.

Lita took a seat on a pool chair.

VC-Lita-Its absolutely upsetting for a person like Mandy to be bringing up my past like that. She-she doesn't know the first thing about me. I have no relationship with this girl....why does she know those things. And for her to say it on national television makes it even worse. I'm not here to have my business aired out on TV like that.

"I try my best to lay low. All I did was put her in her place for the shit that she was saying."Lita said as the rest listened on quietly, "She's the most fucking disgusting person I have ever met."

Trish sat next to her, "You can't let people like Mandy get to you okay."

"What do you mean don't let her get to me? Did you hear what she was saying? If she was saying those things about you, you would have been pissed like I am. I didn't come on this show to be personally attacked like that. She's fucking lucky I didn't choke the shit out of her."

"She's not worth it Lita."said Chris, "I wonder who told her those things about you?"

"I don't fucking know. But I will fucking find out."

Chris shook his head.

VC-Chris-.....I guess I shouldn't have told Mandy and Alexa about Lita. I didn't know she would throw it in her face like that! If anything, its Punk's fault because he told AJ Lee who ended up telling me. Blame him.

----------

When Seth got back from eliminations, he poured himself some whiskey and headed up to the gathering area. It was one of his ways of de-stressing. Sipping bourbon while gazing up at the night sky surrounded by nothing but complete silence.

VC-Seth-Im pretty miserable right now. I feel like I have no one on my side. Hell, I can't even count on my partner. Im at a point where....im just going to go through this show one day at a time. I don't care about alliances or eliminations. Im just going to take everything as it comes.

"Hey, thought id find you here."AJS said to Seth as he made his way into the gathering area.

Seth slowly nodded, "Yup. Its my favourite place to be. Away from everyone. I think soon enough I may end up turning into Aleister, sitting in dark rooms all by myself staring at the walls."

AJ went over and took a seat.

"Look, I just wanted to apologize for tonight. I feel like absolute crap for the way I acted. It was dumb of me to let a guy like him get to my head so...for that, I'm sorry."

Seth almost spat out his drink.

"Did....did you just....apologize? To me?"

"Yea yea whatever."