Family Buissness

*Clary's POV*

   " Hello father."I say, looking straight into his eyes. All I see is death, hate, and above all a hint of what looks like to pride. I don't know what that's about but then again I don't care.

"So it seems you have gotten my message. Good , very good. I knew you were always the smart one. Now that I have you, all's I need is your mother and brother and we can begin. Just imagine, the Morgenstern's back together. Doing what we do best, Demon hunting. With maybe a little world domination on the side." My so called father says as he paces, smiling evilly at me while he does.....

  You see other family's have a father who just wants their favorite football team to win the super bowl, me? Well my father just wants to take over the world. But I cant let that happen. Now can I?

  " What makes you think I'm with you? And what makes you think that I'll let you anywhere near my mother and brother? Hmm? What has poisoned your mind so much to let you think that?" I ask, snacking on a spoon of  Nutella. Raising both eyebrows at him, cause out of all the amazing and bad ass things I can do. I still cant do the whole raise one eye brow thing. It majorly pisses me off.

  He gives me a creepy smile. " I have my ways Clarissa, dear. But it would be 100% easier if you would just come and join your father. Be the family you always wanted. While we do what we do best. Now what do you say?"

         By the Angel Raziel, does he know when to stop talking? All's i hear is wa wa wa wa wa wa wa. Like the teachers off of Charlie Brown. What doesn't he understand about, i want to make him scream, see him bleed, most off all. I want to see his head disconnected from his shoulders, and me the one doing it all. But I can't fight him now, not in the back yard of my real father, Luke. I just need to distract him enough to the point i wont have to fight him.

        I hear some rustling in the bushes, and I know everyone from the institute followed me here but it looks like Valentine hasn't noticed yet. A little rusty he is. Maybe he is a lot easier to manipulate.

        "Father?" I ask innocently, my eyes imitating a small child's. Please fall for it, just like Nate and Chris have so many times before.

        "Yes, Clarissa dear?" Yes! Fall right into my trap! Fall for it! Just like Hazel Grace Lancaster fell for Augustus waters in The Fault in Our Stars. Fall for it hard!

       "Why do we need them? We are stronger, faster, smarter, then them. All's they will do is drag us down. They are no use to us, Father. Why cant it just be you and I. Father and Daughter." It takes all my strength to no spit the word Father at him, as i slither towards him. Nutella in one hand and my other hand slowly reaching for my stele. 

       He seems distracted, thinking it over. I pounce, quickly drawing a controlling rune on his neck, one of my own invention, he now can only answer to me. and let me just tell you. I feel pretty damn Boss.

        He is stunned, standing like a statue. Shocked at what i just did. I pick up my jar of Nuttela that i dropped. Innocently I lick The chocolate, and hazel-nutty goodness with my finger out of the jar.

        " Now that was too damn easy, damn old man. You aren't rusty, your fucking weak, deficient! You really thought it would be that easy. Like i was going to join you! You should have stayed dead. But lets not dwindle on the past. I have some unfinished business with you." I walk around his rigied body. " You guys can come out now, FYI you all suck at hiding. Next time you should really use a silent rune dumbass's." i say to all the idiots who decided following me was a great idea.

        " Now, Chris, Nate, Johnathan and Jace. Carry this piece of trash back to the institute, and tie him up. And if any of you think for one second that you will spoil him before i get to him. I will fulfill my earlier promise. Now, Valentine, be a good boy and go with them. Make sure to not cause any trouble."

        My rune on Valentine's neck glows as he lets the boys carry him off. I relax my stiff muscles. I am so going to take a nice, long, relaxing bubble bath after this. I totally deserve it.

        "Well, they walk their ass's back, how about we portal? Okay? Okay, good. Because i wasn't asking. Lets head out, I need to see my little Dean and Jake. I need my little devils." i say drawing up my portal, everyone slowly making their way into it.

                                                        * Back at theInstitute*

"97, 98, 99, 100! READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!" I yell out. So seems how, Chris, Nate, and Jace aren't back with Valentine, we decided to play hide and seek. If you cant tell I am it. I'm walking threw the music room, cause i heard some noise in this room.

        The piano seems to have moved, its now up against wall for some reason. Looks like i found my first victim. I slowly move it back to its original spot and when it is in the right spot, a hidden door opens... DOES BATMAN LIVE HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY WICKED!!!!

        I slowly make my way towards the entrance...... I hear heavy breathing. Totally caught! I look around too see its just a room full off books. Don't we already have a library? Why in the hell do we need another room. i mean I'm not complaining, the more books to exist in this world, the better. Just curious why we have a room full of books hidden.....

        "GOT CHA!" I scream too who ever is hiding in here.

       "AHAHAAHAHAH. By the Angel Clary. You scared the shit out of me." Isabelle exclaims as she places her hand over her heart.

        "HAhAHA. You should have seen your face! It was priceless!" I say laughing my ass off.  I was bent over with my hands on my knees. Dieing of hysteria" Come on, lets go find the others." I say walking out of the room, Izzy not far behind me, with her boot clinking. " And will you keep the heel clinking too a minimum? They will hear us coming from a mile away." I say shushing her. She rolls her eyes at me. I gasp dramatically. Making my eyes look like they are bugging out of my head

        "Hey, don't you sass me Missy, I don-" I'm cut short when i hear Jake calling my name.

        "Clary!" He says out of breath.

        " Do you not understand the game hide and seek?" I say looking at him weirdly. I mean the kid is as competitive as me, and let me tell you, that's saying something. When we played tag and Chris was it, me and Jake teamed up and Chris was hot on our trail. We made it to the attic of our four story institute, and we saw a window. Lets just say we did not want to be it. So we may or may not have jumped out the window. And might have broke a few bones..... They call it crazy, we like to call it dedication.... But hey! We never got tagged!

        The next words that come out of his mouth have me thrown out of my thoughts and running like a track star down to the infirmary.

        "Its Nate, and Chris. Its bad."

**************************************************************************************************************

Dun dun duuuuu.......

 Hope everyone enjoyed it.

Now let me tell you guys a few things. This is not edited so done make any stupid comments dealing with spelling. K good.

And I am a Clace shipper but i had made it so in this book that they don't end up together..... But i don't know any more.......................................

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW...........................

Smurf OverLord