Conffesions

Clary'sPOV ****

"Oh this should be good." I hear Nate say with an evil grin on his face, causing us all to snicker.

I look over innocently at my mother, even though I'm anything but innocent. I smile to her sweetly, and out of the corner of my eye I see Jace trembling. I almost burst into a fit of laughter at the sight of him. The all mighty Jace Herondale is scared of an ex-girlfriends mother. Then again, i would be too, my mother us horrifying.

" Well it wouldn't be any fun if I told you, but if he," I point at Jace with a smirk plastered to my face." on the other hand, told why I left. Today just might get interesting, and end up on 'Clary's list of best days in entire life.' So let's have him explain, the situation." Now its my turn to have an evil grin on my face and too diabolically laugh in my head.

"Okay." I hear my mom say a little exasperated. " Jace Herondale, you better explain to me what is going on right now or there will be hell to pay. " My mom says in her very deadly tone.

"Ummm, I-." Jace stutters, and struggles to spit out a response.

" Come on, spit it out. Use your words that you were gifted, unlike your friend who is beside you." I tease as im very muxh enjoying this moment.

Jace gulps very loudly, and he is sweating profusely. I chuckle at the very sight of him.

He sucks in a breath. "ImayormaynothavecheatedonclarywiththeslutBrittnyoverhere. "
Jace mumbles really fast in a very high pitched voice. My mom raises an eye brow at him. Dammit! I still cant do that! Its so frustrating!

"What was that Jace?" I taunt, I feel I am enjoying this a little to much.

Jace takes another deep breath and tries to start again."I may or may not have cheated on Clary with the slut Brittny over here." He admits as he points his thumb towards his toy and she gasps dramatically when he calls her a slut.

"Oh give it up Brittny we all know you sleep with a different guy every night." I say in a bored tone. My moms face is red and it looks like Jace might be dead in the next 5 seconds if something doesn't happen.

"I don't sleep with a different guy every night." Brittny whines.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Every two nights. Oh, and word of advice." I lean down to her as she is still on the floor. "CLOSE YOUR LEGS!" I shout in her face, and walk back to Nates side as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"JACE HERONDALE! I GIVE YOU 3 SECONDS TO RUN. BEFORE I KILL YOU WHERE YOU SIT!" My mom screams at him. Lets just say he looks scared shitless. Good, but for some odd reason he stands his ground... Or sits. Who cares.

"I haven't finished what I was saying though." He turns to me. "Clary, every minutes of everyday of every year, I have regretted what I did to you, what I did to us." I snort. A very un-lady like one too but it is justified." I don't know what I was thinking. Okay I wasn't. She came along. I guess i just wanted more than what you gave me. Even though thats completely ridiculous now seems how you gave me everything and one more thing than she could. You gave me love. " He has a pleading look on his face, but i stay unconvinced . "I have no idea why i still keep her around anymore anyways. " I snorted again because i think its quite funny that he's trying to feed me all of his bullshit.

" Wow." I say loud enough for everyone to hear. I look and see my mom about to rip Jace into small little itty bitty, Jace pieces. "You don't get it Jace. Do you? I know what you are trying to do. Your just going to say a little heartfelt piece of shit speech. That means absolutely nothing to you, and your going to expect me to come running into your arms. Well sorry to disappoint you blondie. That is just not how it works around here." I spit at him, then I turn over to my mother. "You may kill him now." I say as I bury myself further into Nates side.

Jaces covers his face in fear. My mother stalks over to him and he gets up and bolts for the door, Like the cowered he is. But surprisingly my mother is faster. She is standing in front of him smirking. 'He's so dead.' I think to myself.

My mom jumps towards a once again retreating Jace. He ungracefully falls on the floor of the training room as my mom takes him down. I snicker. She grabs him by the ear and starts to drag him by it like something in a cartoon.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow ,ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." Jace repeats over and over again as my mom pulls him along by his ear. They are now infront of me, my mom pushes Jace to his knees. He eyes are pleading me, begging me for mercy. For Jaces situation, I am not that will to give it to him.

That is when I remember that Barbie is still here. Time too take out the trash. I walk over to 'Miss see through clothes' and grab her by her fake died hair. She struggles and whines as I drag her along. No one stops me, so I keep going. They all follow me, even Jace, but thats probably because my mother is still dragging him by his ear.

I finally make it too the big entrance door of the institute. I open the door and throw her out like a Ragdoll that weighs nothing. She shrieks as i do so. Which gives me a major headache.

"What the hell do you think you are doing bitch." Her high pitched voice Is really killing me.

"I'm putting out the trash. And I would really love it if you would stop using your nicknames on me. They work better for you then they do me." I say walking away from her. She gets up off the ground and charges me. I was expecting that. I turn around and have my fist meet her makeup caked face, She screams as I hear the breaking of her nose.

"You are no longer welcome here. You have disrespected a member of the counsel. Your things will be sent out to you and you will be gone in the next hour.." I say walking away from her, to go inside. And yes, yes i am that boss to be part of the counsel. I walk pass everyone. Right upstairs to Jaces room. When I open the door shivers run down my body. We had so many memories here. I ignore the feelings I have , and start to grab Barbies clothes out of her drawers.

No one stops me as I bring a trash bag full of slutty clothes out to 'the toy'. I throw them at her. Knocking her to the ground.

"Jacey she cant do this to me. You wont let her." She beges him. I hear a sigh come from Goldie as she says this.

"No, Brittney. This is what happens. We are through. Plus you bring disgrace to the shadowhunter name. Leave now and never return." He says walking away from her. She huffs and starts to drag her clothes away with her.

"FINALLY!!!" Nate, Chris, Amy, Izzy, Alec, and I all yell with smiles on our faces.

"TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!" I scream running out the door, But I'm stopped abruptly.

"Hello Clarissa." A voice I haven't heard in 3 years or so, says in a low, strong, evil, voice.

I look up too see a face I never, ever wanted to see again.

"Sebation." I hiss.

A/N: Cliff Hanger.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

Sorry for this update to take soooo long. Life has been a bitch. That is all i have to say.