Like you did to me.

Clary's POV***

   'Oh shit' is right. Cause Im about to rip him.a whole new one if he stops at our table. Should i slit his throat? Nah, too messy. Break his nose and knock him unconscious? Nah, that'd draw too much attention.

  Jace just keeps walking, he is now five feet away from us with his slut in tow. I put my hand on the hilt of one of my many knifes.  Ready to take action at any point necessary. He and everyone else were warned. If they dont follow the rules. Punishment will be handed out.

He just keeps coming. I'm ready to strike with the blade in my hand. This guy is stupider than he was before. And that was 3 years ago!! I feel that it more than enough time to grow the f@ck up and learn some common sense. That's also enough time to have like 3-4 kids. So like i said. A long enough a$s time.

  The idiot is now standing right next to me. He is about to open his mouth to speak, but I stop him when I put the knife to the edge of his mouth, and smile at his completely shocked face. Bet he didn't see that one coming. His little slut lets out a gasp and stands frozen watching. Everyone goes about their business like they should.

"Now, now. What was rule number one? I though i was pretty clear on my rules Mr.Herondale. " I look at him as he stands frozen in fear, not trying to say a word.  "That's right. Don't speak, unless spoken to. Very good, i would give you a dog treat but your bitch ate them all. So now, unless you would like a little facial reconstruction to look similar to the Joker, I suggest you move along. Before I shove this knife through your heart, and twist it, just like you did to me. Understand?" He quickly nods his head very vigorously as i slowly release the knife from his face.

I sit back down in my seat and stare at a grinning Amy. While I'm sharing some looks with Amy and Chris, Nate slips his hand into mine. Rubbing circles with his thumb on the back of my hand to calm me down. After a while i look to see that Jace hasn't moved, but his toy is trying to drag him away. I groan out loud.

   "I have to do everything myself don't I? Of course i fucking do. Why wouldn't i have to do everything myself. " I mummble looking around our table. I sigh out loud for everyone to hear. I get up and grab Jace and his toy by there necks. His toy protests but I don't lossen my grip till we're outside. I throw them on the pavement. "Next time you will be on the floor begging for mercy, and I won't show it. So i suggest you two go find somewhere else to eat. Cause i csnt promise you will live to see another day, if you stay. "

   I turns around swinging my hips and clinking my heels as I walk back into the resturant. Once I sit down we all start laughing and Nate pulls me into a encouraging hug that i desperately needed. Chris and Amy are making fake gaging noises, but i couldn't care less. 

  After we eat, Amy and I decided that it was time for some demon hunting. That is what we were hear for anyways. "To the Pandemonium!!" I announce, running out to my baby. I hop on and we drive off to out destination very unaware that someone is watching us as we go along.

[]

[]

[]

[]

[]

Jace's POV*** 

   I sit on the bench that is outside the restaurant. Luckily Brittney was 'so upset' that she decided to go back to the institute.

  I don't care if Clary scared my shitless, I have to talk to her. I have to see what is different. I have to see her as she is now.  I watch her as she runs out of the resturant with her red hair flowing behind her. He friends are excitedly running after her, smiling fondly at her.  She runs and yells. "To the Pandemonium." The she jumps on her bike and drives off to assumingly the Pandemonium, with her friends close behind her.

  After a split second decision, i get up and start walking towards the Pandemonium, because i have to talk to her. No matter what i must do.

  Once I get in the club, the first thing I see is Clary and her friend dancing with a ton of demons. Like I'm talking like 15 or so surrounding them, checking them out, with a few humans here and there.

   I'm a about to go into action when a hand is placed on my chest. I look and see the two guys who were with Clary. They give me a hard glare and gesture to Clary.  "Watch." is all they say. So by elimination I do as I'm told, even though I want so bad to help.

   Then I see Clary smirk with her friend and they let the demons lead them to the ally. This time I don't stay put. I follow. I try to open the door to get the ally but its stuck. Prabably some demon crap. I draw the open rune and I open the door to see Clary and her friend smiling with blades in their hands.

"Me 11, you 4. " Clary announces happily, as she cleans off her blades as she puts them away in her holsters she has hidden everywhere on herself.

"Show off." Her friend grumbles angrily as she does the same thing as Clary.

  Clary's smile seems to fade away as quickly as it came. "There is no one to show off t-." She stops mid sentance when she sees me looking her up and down. Like some sicko, but i cant help myself shes so perfect.

" When you are done eye raping me, you should probably leave before your body ends up in a dumpster. Just saying." She threatens casually, as shes giving me a look that could kill, you know, once again.

I gulp, very loudly might i add. Some how though, I stand and hold my ground. "No." I say as sternly as I possibly can.

She looks at me in a weird way. "No? Thats odd. Oh well, i guess I'll just have to show you out myself, now wont I?"