Suprise.

ClarysPOV****

Beep

Beep

Beep

I wake up to my alarm clock beeping. The annoying sound fills the room in an instant my green eyes shot open, I'm smiling. I know what your thinking.'Who the f@ck wakes up smiling like a creeper.' Well For your info, me. I do.

Today is the day I am 'supposed' to go to Idris with my mom and Luke. Its 'supposed' to be a birthday present, but I have other plans.

I jump out of bed and runs to take a shower. Once I'm all dried off I put on a black tank top, black skinny jeans, that hug my legs, my leather jacket that I go nowhere with out, and my favorite combat boots. I put on a little makeup and run down stairs and I'm hit with the rich, and delicious smell of bacon and pancakes.

"Morning." my mom says with a smile on her face. She looks younger when she smiles, she should do it more often. I think to myself."So the plan is all set?" She asks me for the millionth time in the last week.

I suck in my breath holding in my excitment. "Yes it should be full proof." I say picking up a piece of bacon. My mom rasies an eye brow. I hate that! Am I the only one that can't do that?

"Full proof." I repeat to reasure her. She say "Okay." and starts to dish out our heavenly food. Three pancakes, four slices of bacon and a glass of ornage juice, and I'm stuffed, ready for the day.

ThePlan.

Jace is going to see me off. Mom, Luke and I are going to go through the portal. but only mom and Luke go to Idris. ( Its a treat for me and them. They get a week to themselves I get week of just me and Jace.) I'm going back home to pick up a few things to kill time and show up an hour later to suprise Jace for my birthday.

That's how that plan was 'supposed' to go, but at one point somethings just don't go you're way.

We are on the steps of the institute. Everyone is here to see us off. No one knows of the plan, and id like to keep it that way.

I make a portal and hug Izzy, Alec, and Simon goodbye. I wrap my arms around Jace's neck and pull him into a kiss so sweet, I'll never forget it.

We pull away and say goodbye. I turn towords mom and Luke. Once I reach them I whisper to them very softly. "Enjoy Idris." they smile and we walk through the portal.

Darkness, that's all I see before my room comes into view. Drawings all over the wall, clothes thrown here and there. 'Oh well.' I think as I gather some more art supplies into my suitcase.

An hour later.

I have my steleout and I draw the portal. I think my room at the institute. Slowly the decor come to me and I'm standing in the middle of my room. I set down my suitcase, and walk out to go suprise people.

The first thing I do is knock on Izzy's door. She opens it up instantly. Her eyes grow big and she screams with joy. "Clary. What are you doing her? I thought you were in Idris?" she says looking at me worried.

I smile at her. "My mom and Luke are. I'm letting them have a week for themselves. While I suprise Jace for my birthday. By the way where is Jace?" I asked still smiling.

"That's great and he headed to the Pandemonium after you left." I say a quick ok and make a portal to the Pandemoium. Darkness. Then light. I landed in the empty ally by the club. Don't need to freak out any Mundanes.

I walked in, I didn't have to be told if I could get in or not. I do what I please.

I search the crowd for the golden boy. I thought I saw him once but this guy was to destracted making out with a brunett with the most revailing outfit, So it couldn't possible be my Angle boy. Then I take a closer look again. That was mygolden boy, but what was he doing making out with a slut like that? What in the Angels fucking name is he doing? Well lets just say, I was going to find out. One way, or another.

I walked up behind them, with tears threatening to spill down onto my face. I reminded myself, that I'm a big girl, and I can handle myself.

  I said an "Ahem." but they didn't pull apart. I was on the breach of a melt down, 'Not here, not now. Be strong Clary.'I told myself as I said an even louder. "AHEM!"

Jace pulled away from the girl not looking at me. "Can't you see we are a in the middle of something here?" He asked in a tone I knew all to well. He clearly doesn't know its me.

Some how I found my voice. "Then I'll make this quick." I pause for a moment holding back the tears that are about to spill down my face.

"You were right, Love is to destroy, and to be loved is to be destroyed. Congrats on always beging right Jace Herondale." I Say his name like it is venom in my mouth.

  Gaping at me with an open mouth, he is at a loss for words when he whips his head around to see me. He has the stupiedest look on his face and all I want to do is smake it off. So I do. I smake him so hard my fingers go numb. "I hope you burn in hell, and thanks for the best birthday ever." I say running out of the Pandemonium with the tears threatening to run down onto my face like waterfalls. But I stop them because he isn't fucking worth it.

I hear Jace call after me, but I run until I don't hear him anymore. I draw a portal to my room at the institute to get my bag.

I'm leaving. And I'm not coming back. I know its a rash, quick and split second dumb decision, but im gonna do it anyways.   I leave a note for Izzy that is covered in the tears that I couldn't seem to hold back.

  I open up a portal with hast. I hear Jace's voice in the distant, slowly getting closer,  calling my name. The portal is open so I grab my suit case and the door flys open.

   Jace stands motionless by the door. He looks absolutely flushed. And for the first time ever. He might actually look winded.  I flip him off and fall into the portal with the darkness engulfing me. The last thing I saw before the darkness was Jace's stupid, perfect, flushed face.

A/N* Hey this is my first fan-fic so I would like if people can tell me how I'm doing.

Enjoy life I knowI sure as he1l don't.

All the characters belong to C. Clare.