Just Can't Move On

Jace's POV*******

[]

[]

[]

" Y-Yes." I hear Clary stutter in response. My blood runs cold, it courses ice threw my veins.

No, I was supposed to sweep Clary off her feet, not that guy. I was going to win her back, we were going to live happiley ever after together. I know I sound cliche, but I wanted to spend the rest of my life with the red head.

I look up from my currently bowed head, and see that guy twirling My Clary around, kissing her. I cant stand it anymore, I get up and storm out of the library. I lean against the wall and let out a frustriated sigh. I hear the door of the library open and I look up too see Clary.

   "Why?" is all I can croke out.

She looks at me for the first time since I have finally got to see her again, she gives me a sad look.

" Because I know he won't hurt me." She says in a quiet voice. I lose it.

"I never ment to hurt you Clary, I was a horny teenage boy. I did stupied thing, things that I will never be proud of. Because I lost the most important thing in my life that day. And hear you are, and I want to fix everything. Cause I can't change the past, I would if I could. But Clary Adele Fairchild, I am in love with you. And nothing is ever going to change that." I say with out skipping a beat. I look up at her hope clear in my eyes. She shakes her head and looks at me.

  "You don't get it do you Jace? You ruined me. You made me the monster I am now. You destroyed me from the inside out. And if I was allowed too I would have plunged and knife threw your heart the second I laid eyes on you."

  She doesn't mean that.

She scuffs at me and turns to go back to the library entrance. Her hand touches the handle, but I grab her wrist and pull her towards me.

  "You don't mean that." I whisper, having her this close brings back so many memories. And how could I stop myself form living in the moment. I lean and smash her lips against mine, Having her smooth and soft lips against mine just set me off. Next thing I am being shoved and my cheek suddenly hurts like hell. I look up to see a fuming Clary.

   "You bastered." She hisses threw clenched teeth. She punches me in the gut that has me doubleing over cluching my stomach. "I hope you burn in hell." She screams as she rips open the door and runs inside.

   I run out the institute , my eyes burning from holding back all the tears that want to spill. I love her, but she doesn't feel the same. He had to come and ruin everything. Why can't anything just go right for me, just for once in my life? Why for once, cant i just be normal? Not having too worrie about Demons, Werewolve, Vampires, or Warlocks. Why cant i just be normal and have to worrie about like , My girlfriends Ex boyfriend, and not wondering if she is my sister or not.

I sigh as I sit on the steps, putting my head between my legs. The cool afternoon air bits at my skin, softly nipping at my fleash. Giving me some insane goosebumps. I just sit there, breathing in and out. I scream into my hands, I scream untill my throat is raw.

I need a drink, is all I can think. But then that very logical voice in the back of my head wipes all the thoughts of drinking my sorrows way.

The last time you got drunk, you lost the most important thing to ever be in your life. And this is wear it got you. Just think of what it will do if you do it again...