Hell is a lot brighter than I expected. He thinks to himself, fully knowing where he was to end up if he had died.

His eyes adjust and land on a familiar form.

Taehyung, hunched over in a large armchair in the corner of whatever room Jungkook was in.

Why is Taehyung in hell?

Anxiety grows in Jungkooks chest as a panic attack takes roots.

Did I kill Taehyung?

Jungkooks breathing becomes labored at this thought, remembering blood, his dagger, Taehyung's tears.

Oh god.... Jungkook you killed Taehyung.

You killed your love and then killed your-

"Ah... Jung..kook." The usually obnoxious voice of Seokjin splits through Jungkooks thoughts. Using the name carefully, as if it were completely foreign to him, which it was.

Jungkook twists his head violently to look at the eldest,

"Oh my god did I kill all of you?" He speaks, voice noticeably hoarse.

"What?" Jin says, eyebrows knit together in confusion.

At last Jungkook really takes in his environment, seeing the white walls, and the white beds sheets which covered the supportive bed. Wires and and IV attaching his forearm to a large machine and heart monitor.

He hears the soft and ever-constant beeping of the medical equipment and the agitated tapping of Jin's pencil on his clipboard.

His gaze softens painfully as he watches the small frame of Taehyung shift in his sleep from afar.

"Do you have any memory of the last week?" Jin says again.

"W...Week?" Jungkook says slowly, and Jin nods.

"I... I remember Taehyung coming to talk to me.. in the basement." He starts, wincing harshly at those memories.

"I remember leaving him there... and going to my room."

"Then I remember blood, lots of blood. And pain.... and darkness." He continues

"And my father..." Jungkook finishes quietly.

"Your father?" Jin questions, extremely confused as to why the head Sins was mentioning his deceased father.

"His voice... I mean." Jungkook explains, now rubbing his temples.

Jin sighs and sets whatever notes he was taking down, pulling up a stool.

"Jungkook I'm going to blunt about what happened okay?" He says after some thought.

"How do you know my name?" The head sins asks the brightly haired man, whose black roots are slowly replacing the dye.

"Taehyung informed us all after the incident." Jin says, pointedly using his pen to gesture to Jungkooks condition.

Jungkook stays quiet, knowing he has no right to be upset that Taehyung told them.

"So... to be direct, you stabbed yourself. Fairly agrresively. You punctures some major arteries and actually lacerated your stomach. Frankly speaking, you shouldn't be alive. But lucky for you you're the head Sin and we have access to the best medical technology in the world." Seokjin grabs his notepad again as he explains the "incident", going over his papers.

Jungkook nods, it's the only thing he can do.

He doesn't remember any of that.

It explains the blood though.

"Little did you probably know- because you never asked- I was fairly trained in doctoral medicine at a young age. You owe me. I wasn't very fond of the idea of saving you knowing the things you've kept from us." Jin says agitatedly.

"But someone insisted we keep you alive. And I happen to trust that person." The eldest sin finishes, tilting his head in the direction of a sleeping Taehyung.

Jungkooks eyes grow bigger as he takes in the "doctors" words.

Why would Taehyung want me alive?

If anything he should want to kill me.

Maybe he wanted me alive so he could kill me.

A soft mumble startled both males as they turn to see Taehyung stirring from sleep.

When the brunet opens his eyes and looks at an awake Jungkook his breath hitches slightly.

Jungkook doesn't know what to say.

Before anyone can say a single word Taehyung stands abruptly and storms out of the room, slamming the door insanely hard.

——————————————————

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment if you would like to, it encourages me! 

I purple you all!💜