Crying, broken wailing.

A sound Jungkook was familiar with but it confused him why he was hearing it now.

He was also confused why he couldn't see anything.

Where was he?

What happened?

A rush of memories hits of the days events.

Then a wave of intense pain, spiraling up his body and crushing his chest.

Is he in water?

Why is everything wet?

Then an awful realization dawns on Jungkook...

The screaming was his own.

Light floods the ravenette's vision as his eyes fling open, still desperately screaming.

"JUNGKOOK." A voice shrieks.

Jungkook tries to turn his head to see the body that accompanied the voice, be he finds himself unable to move.

His retinas shake violently back and forth, being the only thing he has control over.

Finally the blurry image of his surroundings clears to see the faces of Seokjin, Namjoon, and of all people, Taehyung.

His mind reels wondering why they were here, why they were all so close, and why the hell Taehyung was anywhere near him after the days happenings.

He's panicking so much he forgets he's still screeching in misery, tears flooding his face.

He can only hear muffled, intense shouts from the three men above him.

Finally he feels he can move his neck, so ignoring the calls from the others he looks down at himself, now seeing he's on the floor.

And what he sees chills every bone in his body.

Blood, everywhere.

His clothes were completely soaked in it, a puddle of maroon shrouding his body and the ground before him.

His hands free themselves as his eyes frantically search for the cause of the agony.

As he moves a sharp jolt comes from a now visible wound, right in the middle of his stomach.

The laceration was at least half a foot long and as deep as it was wide.

His eyes widen as he catches sight of his dagger, laying a few feet away, also covered in the same wine colored liquid.

What the hell did I do? He wonders.

He turns his head to the ceiling and inadvertently catches Taehyung's eyes with his own.

He's still crying.

You made him cry again.

You're awful.

Just die.

And then once again, blackness enveloped his vision as his head clashed violently with the floor.

When he awakes again, vision comes back more freely, light clouding his eyes as he opens them.

Luckily, it seems feeling is more stubborn to return to him. The pain kept at bay for a moment or two.

Oh thank god, I'm dead.

He lifts a completely numb hand to try and shade the piercing white light from his strained eyes.