Chapter 17: The Other Way

|Nayeon's POV|

We saw how Y/N got shot after she defeated Byron. She forgot about the militaries and the police. Y/N is unconscious. The maknaes were crying. Jihyo and Namjoon were trying to calm down but they can't. Since Y/N can't save us now even Ryujin.

"Y/N, please wake up." I whispered but then the helicopter started going somewhere leaving Y/N. I'm still watching Y/N from afar. The militaries and the police put Y/N in a cage too and they drove off to somewhere.

"Nayeon unnie?" Someone called my name so I turn my head to look who it is. It was Dahyun. We know Dahyun is the jokester of the group but right now her face was full of stain of her tears. I approach her and hug her.

"Can Y/N rescue us and escape with us?" She asked while sobbing on my shirt.

"Of course, Dahyunnie. She will and she is a strong girl." I answered and I spotted IU unnie staring at the floor.

"IU unnie?" I tried to break out her from her thoughts but it seems like she's in her deep, deep thoughts. I sighed as we arrive at the destination, I think.

The helicopter landed and all of us were frightened because theirs is so many boys around us. When they grab our wrists they cuffed us and pull us harshly inside the headquarters.

They put us in some kind of dark place and I think it was a basement. They pushed us and leave us there. I shit my head up and there was Ryujin. Tied up in a chair.

"Ryujin?" I called her name but she didn't budge.

"Who is it, unnie?" Momo asked me and I pointed at Ryujin.

"Hey, Ryujin." Momo was the one who called out to her and I'm glad she got woke up.

"Unnies? Chaeryeong? Yuna? Oppas?" She called out to us.

"Yes were all here." I said but then she became crazy.

"Wait...Where's Y/N?" She asked as she tugged on her ropes.

"Y/N..." Jihyo trailed off which makes Ryujin stopped tugging on the ropes.

"Don't tell me..." Ryujin said and she knows now.

"She fight Byron then she got shot five times before collapsing." Tzuyu explained, she was so close to crying. All of them were crying including Ryujin but then it all stopped when someone entered the room.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." The voice...it so familiar.

"I knew Y/N would defeat Byron again but here I am. It's Beomgyu." With that he laugh evilly. I have fight the urge to punch this guy's face. He is so annoying.

"Wake Y/N up." Another guy came inside the room. He was holding a stick and on the end of it was like a lightning. They started to hit Y/N it making her wake up and got electrocuted. She was groaning due to the pain of it.

"Stop, please!" Ryujin shouted at Beomgyu but he just look at her, smirking.

"I would love to hear that when I fuck you in front of your close friend, Y/N." Beomgyu which make our eyes widened. He is so disgusting.

"Wakey, Wakey~." Beomgyu sang as he approach Y/N's cage. He bent down, putting both of his hands on top of his knees.

|Y/N's POV|

"Look, there's Ryujin." He said as he pointed to a girl. When I adjusted my visions, I quickly stood up and lean on the bars but it electrocuted me so I stumbled. Also I'm now in my normal form.