Chapter 4: The Mysterious News

|Y/N's POV|

Me and Ryujin arrived at their house and also Yuna goes with her unnies. They will will deliver Yuna to Mr. and Mrs. Shin's house.

"Thank you for accompanying me again." She thanked me and I just hop off my bike while staring at her.

"Be safe, okay?" I said quite worried for her.

"Yeah, you too and take care." She said and where just there staring on the ground until Ryujin hugged me. Wrapping her arms around my neck. I was shock but I wrap my arms on her waist, hugging her too.

"You smell good." She said and I chuckled.

"Do you want my perfume?" I asked but she shrugged.

"I don't like boy colognes but yours are better so I think I might want your perfume...I think." She was rambling and it was awkward silence that was engulfing us.

"I think it's time for me to go now." I said and kissed her forehead. Her smile was more brighter than the sun.

I drive off to IU's house and greeted her when u saw her on the couch, sitting and reading something on the newspaper.

"How's school, honey?" She asked while smiling so I gave her a hug.

"It was good eomma, just like yesterday." I said and snuggled more on her.

"Alright let's go have a dinner." She said and we eat, talk and I don't know what shit we did. After eating so washed the dishes and I was about to go upstairs to my room when IU spoke.

"Y/N, be safe, okay?" She said softly and it was the same thing that I said to Ryujin.

"Yeah." I said and just shrugged it off to do my night routine. Until my phone buzzed.

∆Text Conversation∆

Ryujinnie😻:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Y/N❤️:
Why are you so hyped
up?

Ryujinnie😻:
Just excited that the TWICE
will transfer to our school.

Y/N❤️:
That's why.

Y/N❤️:
Anyways why did you
text me?

Ryujinnie😻:
The girls said we're having
a sleepover at TWICE's dorm.

Y/N❤️:
Oh sure I'm in and
Chaeryoung said that
there 9 of them, right?

Ryujinnie😻:
Yeah, all of them are a total
crackheads but there's 2 girls
are normal.

Y/N❤️:
Whatever you say Ryujin.

Ryujinnie😻:
What are you doing right
now?

Y/N❤️:
I'm breathing and texting
the most beautiful and
girl I've ever met.

Ryujinnie😻:
Gosh, stop with those
cheesy things.

Ryujinnie😻:
Also it's super lame.