Chapter 8: The Imposter

|Y/N's POV|

It's been a month but I still haven't make a move to make up with Ryujin. It's been a month too since me as the werewolf form and Ryujin talked.

I decided later to tell her about Y/N. Acting like we're friends so that I can deliver all of my wanted thoughts as a werewolf form.

Of course me and my friends are on the cliff again.

"Hey, Ryujin?" I called out to her and she shot me a look.

"You know Y/N, right?" I asked her and I noticed her frown as the girls were watching us.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this before but...were friends." I said and she looked at me again.

"She just wanted me to tell you that, you should take care of herself, eat healthy foods, have fun and she will always be there just to protect you even though she wasn't there by your side." I calmly said while hurting out the thing I want to said to her.

"She was so devastated and so angry to herself. She didn't want to sleep with some sluts. Just wanted to drink away the bitterness and just have fun but it turns out more worse than it is." I continued.

"I..." Ryujin was speechless.

"I know your mad at her." I said and she nodded her head.

"I'm still angry at her and I'll never forgive her." Those words that broken my heart. I looked down.

"Just trying to get you both get back together." I said.

The silence engulfed all of us...

"Nevermind...let's just have fun shall we? Climb mountains and sleep on tents right?" I suggested and since we don't have a school tomorrow we'll have a trip.

"Come on guys don't let the atmosphere back us down. Let's have fun." Yuna positively said.

We went hiking and of course I helped the girls. Finally we reached the top but then we heard a thud. We turn our heads the direction of the sound.

It was a white werewolf just like me and I knew it was my brother.

"Brother!" I exclaimed and hugged him.

"Haven't seen you for so long." He said.

"You two are siblings?" Nayeon asked.

"I just remembered the news about the white werewolf." Chaeryoung said in a thinking pose.

"Don't worry girls, he is sweet but not like me." I chuckled and Jimin punched me on the arm.

"Come on let's settle our tents." Jihyo said and we obliged. We started building tents and I helped Ryujin with it.

"How long have you guys been friends? With Y/N?" Ryujin cut the awkward atmosphere.

"Well not long ago, maybe 3 months...I guess." Ryujin nodded.

The day ends and of course it's now weekdays means we're back to school after weekends.

'I need to talk to her.' I thought to myself and hop on my bike to drove off from my campus.

"Hey guys." I greeted the boys.

"Do you have any plans to make up with Ryujin?" J-Hope asked me.

"Yeah and hopefully she will forgive me." I answered.

"You would not believe this, boys. Me and Y/N pretend to be friends with Y/N." Jimin said and the boys were confused.