Prologue

I was here with my parents in the woods and my brother. We prepared the big handkerchief on the grass and put the basket full of foods on top of it. We ate the food happily. The picnic was full of laughters.

"Ahh...I'm gonna miss this moment." My dad said.

"What do you mean, dad?" I asked but he just shook.

"Because honey it's our best time of our life. We enjoy each other's company." My mom explained so I just nodded.

After we ate the food we decided to go roam around the woods. It was a long time that me and my brother walk deep in the woods.

"This is the best day of our life." My brother as I look up to him well his taller than because he is my big brother.

"I know right!" I exclaimed as I giggled. My brother ruffled my hair while smiling widely. But then we heard a gunshots and wolf howling so we go back to the place where we began to picnic.

There I saw my parents dead. Got a joke on their torso and head. We sneak to got a view. I saw a guy holding a shotgun with a dog beside him. His face...I remember his face.

Yang Hyun-suk

He disappeared when he knew that my parents were dead. So me and my brother run to my parents dead bodies as we cried.

"Mom! Dad!" The two of us cried until it was now nighttime. I slept beside my brother and my parents dead bodies.

~The Next Day~
I was woke up with someone shaking my body. I open my eyes and there was a girl who's like a 25 years old girl. I jolted up and began crawling backwards.

"Hey, hey don't be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you." She said and look to my parents dead bodies.

"Are these your parents?" She asked and I nodded.

"Come on I'll put them in a better place." She said as she lend her hand to me so I can stand up. I grab her hand and stood up. I realized that my brother was not here. He left me too.

"Where's my brother?!" I asked her and she was startled.

"Your brother? I didn't see him." She answered as I cried.

"Shh...Don't cry you'll see him someday." She said as she hugged me.

After crying for a few minutes we dig out a joke on the ground and put my parents bodies on the ground then we put the dirt on their bodies.

"Now we're done come on I'll take you to my house. I'm gonna take care of you, okay?" She said and we go to her house.

We got inside to her house or y'know Mansion is what it is called. It was big and surprisingly awesome.

"Here take these clothes and go bath yourself. The bathroom is upstairs then walk through the hallway and go left. You can see a blue door with a bathroom written on it." She said and I followed her instructions.

After bathing myself I wear the spare clothes she gave me. I go downstairs and saw her eating breakfast.

"Go eat your breakfast now and let me tell myself to you." She said so I sat down in front of her.

"Your name is Y/N, right?" She asked and I was so confused.

"Yeah it is but how do you know my name?" I asked her then she put her spoon and fork on the table.

"I am Lee Ji Eun. But call me IU, cousin of your mother, Lee Eun Bi." She answered.

--------------------
I just published my new book! I have been daydreaming about this so I make it as an another book and I hope you like it.