Chapter 11: Training

|Y/N's POV|

These days were hella tiring cause me and the girls were searching for Beomgyu but he is nowhere to be seen.

Right now me and the girls were having a discussion in my house about Beomgyu. It's been a 2 weeks since the news have been spreading like wildfire.

Until...

Jimin barge in my house with the rest of BTS behind his back. His face tells it all.

A horrified and terrified face.

"Hyung? Why are you here?" I asked him and they all sit down.

"I've got a terrible dream." He said and all of us were confused except the boys.

Dream?

Why would he tell me about his dream?

And worse it was a terrible dream cause his face says it all.

"Me and our friends got captured by some person. I couldn't see it's face because it was blurred. Y/N, you died." Jimin told us the story.

I died in his dream?

Is he high or something?

"I'm not high you idiot! One more thing, all of you were looking for Beomgyu. What if he was the who did it? What if he was the one who will kill Y/N?" He was bombarding he's what if's out.

Maybe that makes sense.

It can connect to the thing that he disappeared like a bubble.

"Did you see the date?" Dahyun asked and he nodded.

"It was May 9, 2020." That date...we need to get ready and be prepared. It might come true. Once I heard IU unnie said that sometimes, a werewolf's dream can be true.

"We need to prepare ourselves." I muttered and the girls looked at me confused.

|3rd Person's POV|

All of the girls were thinking about the same thing.

But why would Y/N say that we need to prepared?

That was thought inside their minds.

"Boys you still remember the training right?" Y/N asked and the boys nodded.

"Were training?" Nayeon asked Y/N and she just nodded too.

|Ryujin's POV|

Y/N stood up and boys followed her so we did too. We got to her backyard and there was a switch. The whole area turned into a training room.

"Woah..." All of us said while looking around.

"I'm going to do the step by step on how to handle a pistol first." Y/N said as she gestured me to go beside her.

She was standing behind me. I grab the gun and she was making my posture right. Y/N put her hand on top of my hand.

'I think I'm going to die here.' I thought to myself and to add it all, I can feel her hot breath on my neck.

"There and put your index on the trigger then pull it." Y/N instructed as I did what she said. I pulled the trigger and I shot the target on the body part. Also I was surprised because of the sound of it.

"Good job, Ryujin." I was so happy then she proceeds to teach the other girls. The boys teach them too while I'm training by myself so I can master it.