Chapter 10: L.O.V.E

|Y/N's POV|

I arrived at the police station and there were guards on the entrance. I knew that they know me 'cause they pointed their guns at me so I put my hands up.

"Get inside." One of the police said so I did and they were following me.

"Look what we have here. You're relinquishing yourself now, huh?" The chief boasted but I shook my head and they were all confused. The guys that me and Jimin fought were there too.

"I'm not and I'm here to explain everything." I calmly said.

"Explain? This boys explained it a while ago." The police said.

"So you're not gonna hear my side?" I smirk internally and the others were scared. They all agreed and let me sit down.

"Okay, explain." The chief sternly said.

"This boys were maniacs. He harassed my girlfriend. Day by day I always see them picking on my girlfriend. Saying disgusting and sinful things. I'm just being a protective girlfriend here. I'm not the bad guy. They are." I explained in a calm way.

"Where's your girlfriend? What about the thing that you just transformed into a wolf, hmm?" The chief asked again as he squint his eyes on me.

"Sorry chief but she can't come due to a traumatizing event. I can't call her." I apologized.

"And about that werewolf thing. They were just hallucinating. They are all drunk." I added laughing inside.

"Ahh, thanks for the information and in so sorry for the inconvenience. Would you like me to call you a personal doctor for your girlfriend?" He offered and I think about it.

"No it's okay." I said and he nodded

"Thank you once again, sir." I thanked him as I bowed.

"No worries, kid." He shook his head as I run to the woods. I saw the other girls. Ryujin was came running to me with her tears flowing out of her eyes. She really cared for me.

"You came back." She said as soon as she pulled away from me. I chuckled at her actions and wiped her tears away.

"Mission completed, my Jinnie." I said and they all cheered. Jimin might've been told the story.

"At least we don't have any problem now." Jihyo said.

"How do we celebrate, hmm?" Jeongyeon jokingly said.

"Clubbing, maybe?" I suggested but I just got a smack on my head. It's Ryujin.

"Your just gonna sleep with some girls again." She firmly said but I shooked my head.

"And that girl that I'm gonna sleep is you." I teased as I smirk and she look at me while blushing. I got a smack again.

"Asshole." Ryujin muttered.

"Then let's just drink at our dorm." Nayeon suggested and we all agreed.

We just walked to their dorm. Exchanging stories, laughs and giggles. We arrived on the dorm and got inside. Jimin didn't want to go and just go with his friends which is the BTS.

"Good thing we still have soju." Momo said.

"Oh Momoring wants to get drunk tonight, huh?" Jihyo said as she put on a smile on her face. A terrifying smile.

"No, no, no Jihyo, you got the wrong thing." With that Jihyo smack Momo unnie's head repeatedly and we just laugh at their childish acts.

"Oh Jeongyeon unnie, let me help you." I said as I stood up and went to the kitchen. There 20 soju inside their fridge.