• Fifty - One •

Start from the beginning

Ten sat straight ahead on a white couch. He cutely sat with his back straight, legs crossed swiftly swinging it, eyes wandering around happily smiling.

From the corner of his eyes he notices your figure walking towards him that he turns just as you stop right in front of him, slightly giggly.

" Wow," Ten comments, impressed. " You look hot as fuck." He drags his eyes up your body, locking eyes with you. Once again for maybe like the millionth time your cheeks flush a taint of red.

Black laced spaghetti strap body suit with high waisted black skinny jeans. A thing designer belt. It felt like everyone could see your upper chest but it's perfectly covered with your bright pink bra.

" Give me a twirl!" Ten exclaims, gesturing with his finger a spinning motion. You shyly do a twirl for him and he sucks in a dramatic breath. " Damn y/n! You have curves that I ain't even thought you had!"

You groan in embarrassment, hiding your face in your hands. Ten giggles patting the side of your arm.

" You're so cute! Come on, let's go look for some heels."

7:55p.m.

" Bye! And your welcome baby! I'll come by for you tomorrow." You nod, waving off Ten walking to your dorm complex. Just as your walking the bag tears and your heels drop to the floor. You pick them up, looking up locking eyes with the campus security who's passing by.

You remembered him. The man that caught you and Namjoon almost have sex. In the back of his car. You look back down at the ground, holding onto your bags and yanked on the door.

Locked.

It wasn't even 8 yet!

But since your gods favorite, someone was walking towards the doors, phone to their ear talking and push open the door walking right past you and you slip right through.

Heading right up the stairs, down the corridors and into your dorm. The lights were off, dead silent.

You switch the lights on. The living room empty. You sighed in relief and walk to your room, putting your things away and laid in bed.

Ten wanted you to stay longer with him and go watch movies at the theater but you weren't interested.

Honestly, you were just so eager to get home and text Hoseok. All day you were thinking about it.

You grabbed your phone, unlocking it going onto the messages with Hoseok.

Hoseok:
Save my number :))

You:
Got it!
Read at 4:20 p.m.

You:
Yes... I do want to.
Sent at 8:05 p.m.

You locked your phone, setting it onto your chest and exhaled.

" I can't believe I'm actually going to do this..." You said to yourself. Just as your phone vibrated there was knocking on your door. You sat up instantly, confused.

Getting off the bed, you opened your door Namjoon stood there. Hair messy, shirt unbuttoned and red puffy eyes.

" Namjoon?" He pushes himself into your room, pulling you into a hug and just holds you tight.
" What's wrong?"

And he begins to cry into your shoulder.

•••

Happy Pride Month to my fellow folks in the LGBT. If you are marching  PLEASE be careful!

And those protesting for BLM, Justice For George Floyd PLEASE be careful!!

It's getting pretty ugly everywhere.

I thought this was pretty funny