ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷| You aren't free

Start from the beginning

"Ok then, now come on! We're already late for Uni!"

"Wait- what?!" She looked at the clock and ran towards the bathroom, after snatching the towel from her and murmuring, "Shit!"

●○○○○○○○○○

They were just shoving the sandwiches inside their mouth and it looked like they don't even know the meaning of 'chewing'. 20 minutes have already gone and their class starts at 10 AM sharp, and again the distance is another problem!

So, nothing matters now.

Suddenly, the sound of the bell could be heard and they looked at each other. The brunette haired pushed the other to open it, to which she nodded annoyingly.

The door revealed a man in suit and glasses, which made her look back at the other eating. "Haeun-ah! Come here for a second!" She looked back at him and said, "Please wait a bit..."

"Yes unnie-", the voice paused as the owner got a look at the stranger intensely. An annoyed expression took over her face. "What else now? Did you forget to ask something again?"

"Seems like that, Miss Haeun."

●○○○○○○○○○

"Oof! Glad that Mr. Stevenson didn't show up today...", the sister kept on blabbering as the other kept on following her in the canteen queue for the lunch break. "That teacher eats up my brain!"

Haeun sighed and kept on listening to her continuous rant while picking up the dishes along with her.

Fortunately, they weren't late today for a seat. None have too much of a friend to blabber about or hang out with. The cousins only had each other's company and trust. But she seemed to be unstoppable with the rant now.

The broken radio!

The thought just made her chuckle, but it vanished when her glance fell on the other's blushing one. She scrunched her nose and waved at her face. "Earth to Bae Seol~ Yah unnie!"

She blinked several times after coming back to reality and asked, "Ye-yes...?"

"Where were you, hmm?" She asked while raising an eyebrow, after sipping the juice.

She came closer to her and whispered, "Look there." Haeun looked at the pointed direction and then again at her, "Those two are sooooo handsome~"

Haeun is new to this college and just got her admission 3 days ago so, everything here is new to her along with the students. She looked at them intently, only one seemed like caught her heart and mind instantly.

He looked rather composed of himself than the other, who looked outgoing with his gestures towards others. This intrigued her mind even more. He has got somewhat blank expression, but if you try to look at those eyes- it whispered something deep in her mind, something painful.

But now, it seemed that she lost the connection of earth- to which the other yelled at her face. "Yah, Haeun-ah! Bae Haeun!"

She shifted her gaze to her and blinked several times, before yelling back, "What?!"

"What were you thinking?" She wriggled her eyebrows at her and smirked.

She said shrugging, "Nothing."

The blonde scoffed at her, "Pfft! Like I can't tell..."

Haeun rolled her eyes and unfortunately her eyes fell on that pale blank-faced one, who was looking at them. As he found her caught him glancing at them, he passed a smile before following the other, tall one.

Her eyes followed till the figure disappeared from the canteen, before looking back at her. She sighed and stood up.

"Ok then, keep on thinking bullshit. But I can't spare time for that."

●○○○○○○○○○

The steps in black luxurious boot increased the pace in the building.

"Are we all ready for the interrogation?" The man asked with his cold husky voice, at the officers.

"Yes sir." They all replied in sync, making the Commissioner satisfied.

But something clicked his mind, as he looked around for someone in particular. He asked, "But- where's the specialized Officer for Interrogation, who has been sent by the Central Team?"

A junior officer said while staying in between the crowd, "He's on his way, sir."

"Ask him to be quick and cautious with his steps." He said with a bitter tone, "Cause that child took after her father."

She's punctual and impulsive...just like him!

____________________

Tryna find out whose lines are those in the title a/c to the situations here.

-Nik